Wipro Lighting Senior manufacturing executive interview
I was interviewed on-campus at IIT Madras for Senior manufacturing executive role at Wipro Lighting
Resume Shortlist Test Stress Interview HR Interview
It is pretty straight forward. They will shortlist you, if either you have decent CG or good projects/internship. Within a branch, they took 10-15 ppl.
Make a clear single page resume. Don't try tricks like 1.5 page or reducing the font size to add more content, that just irritates interviewer. Keep it in the standard format. If you are not able to fit your doings on one page, put only best one.
No. of Questions
- Section 1: Psychometric Test
Questions will be thrown at you in different frame structures. It was not a qualifying step but they grill in interview based on the psychometric result generated by the software.
Try to be consistent in your answer. Try to keep your answer in the direction of what company wants.
- Question 1: Explain yourself in line.
- Question 2: I know you technically, let's test you on the psychometric data and we will check how software works.
- Question 3: Name your friends who did intern in Wipro, and rate them based 4 parameters. Define parameters yourself.
- Question 4: What feedback did you receive from the internship?
- Question 5: Which is your dream Company? Based on my answer he asked me 10 other questions.
- Question 6: What's your BP? Why not MS? "I was able to convince that MS is not for me" Then Why not MBA?
- Question 7: If all situation go worse in the factory, what would you do?
- Question 8: A guesstimate
It was kind of stress round, they never let me complete my answer and was alternating in tech - HR question
Be confident, there is no right or wrong. You may not be able to complete your sentence for 80% time. In such situation just be quick to change your answer as the question changes.
- Question 1: Internship Project?
- Question 2: How do you convince people?
- Question 3: What went wrong at BO?
- Question 4: Why Wipro?
- Question 5: What other companies are you sitting in?
- Question 6: Some other technical Question
- Question 7: Family background?
- Question 8: If so much work, why don't you apply for Government jobs?
- Question 9: How far can you believe your friends?
- Question 10: Order: Fame, Power, and Money
You need to pitch in yourself, they gonna take only 1/20 ppl for the shortlisted ones.
Read Full post...