TCS Microsoft dynamics crm consultant interview
- Section 1: Aptitude Test
Then I started practicing. when my test started I was confident about the 21 questions I answered out of 30. As there was negative marking so I didn't attempt the test. Most of the questions are answered were from the topic I covered earlier.
2) Connect to different college students where the company has already visited and try to get some information from them.
3) If there is negative marking, Attempt the questions only if you are 100% confident.
4) Keep calm during the test.
- Question 1: Introduce yourself in a different way
One of the interviewer asked me introduce myself in a different way as she was boared of listening the same introduction again and again.
So I started with the meaning of my name and then started basic information like that where do I start, schooling, hobbies, family etc.
Be calm and smile while talking.
Dont get panic, Introduction matters but if that doesn't go well don't worry you still have chances.
- Question 1: Tell me about your Final year project
2) If you don't know about anything they asked, don't keep beating around the bush, be honest and tell them you don't know. That shows your one quality that you are honest.
3) Keep an eye contact with everyone in panel, try to get them in a conversation.