Test Group Activity Technical Interview HR Interview HR Interview
No. of Questions
- Section 1: English
- Section 2: Quantitative Apitude
- Section 3: Logical Thinking
This round was pretty easy. English section had questions regarding error detection, passage, jumbled sentences, antonyms and synonyms. Logical thinking had position of numbers on cube, flowchart based problem, coding-decoding, blood relations and direction questions. Logical had questions from time-work, speed-time-distance, simple interest, heights-distances and venn diagrams.
Practice R.S.Aggrawal and also try to solve questions from competition success reveiw (it helps)
Our group discussion was on topic Social media: Boon or Bane for 10 minutes with additional 2 minutes for preparation.
Try to initiate the discussion, try to speak 4-5 valid points. And if you could not initiate then atleast try to conclude the discussion.
- Question 1: What are the different types of concrete?
- Question 2: What was your minor project?
- Question 3: What is the slump value for pumpable concrete?
- Question 4: How do you measure slump in field?
- Question 5: What are the tests carried out on aggregates?
- Question 6: Draw the work breakdown structure for a ROOM with foundation.
- Question 7: What is the highest grade of concrete you have used?
- Question 8: SFD and BMD of a beam
The interview lasted for about half-an hour and I answered all the questions
Be through with all the concepts. Concentrate more on concrete technology, Structural analysis, Mechanics and Geotechnical.
- Question 1: Tell me about yourself
- Question 2: What are your hobbies?
- Question 3: What are your plans about future?
- Question 4: Are you willing to shift anywhere in India?
- Question 5: What would you do if you are not selected today?
The HR manager are very calm and I answered all the questions with confidence.
Be calm and answer honestly.
- Mechanics Of Solid By Timoshenko,
- Structural Analysis By C S Reddy ,
- Concrete Technology By M S Shetty,
Read Full post...