Sapient Corporation Consultant interview
- Section 1: Written Test
Technical sections had questions from almost all the sections(C, C++, DBMS, DS, OS)
Quantitative aptitude’s questions were good.. All were almost of R. S. Aggarwal’s level.
Logical reasoning and verbal ability was good.. Some questions were little tough.
- Question 1: What is Difference between C,C++?
- Question 2: What is a class?
- Question 3: What is an object?
- Question 4: What is static variable?
- Question 5: What is difference between Static and Global Vaiable?
- Question 6: What are pointers?
- Question 7: what are structures?
- Question 8: What is a stack and various operations on it?
- Question 9: what are 3 steps for using function in c?
- Question 10: What is limit for no of arguments passed to functions? if limit is 10 den how to pass more parameters? Ans:- either Array or Structure
- Question 11: What is union?
- Question 12: What is difference between if else and switch case statements?
- Question 13: What are member functions?
- Question 14: Find the output:- a=5;b=4;c=++a+b--; find c?
- Question 15: Plant 10 plants in 5 rows such that each row has 4 plants.
- Question 16: There is 2 pot one red and one blue. one pot contains tressure. Two statement are given 1. only one of the statement is correct. 2. Blue pot has the tressure. Find the tressure?
- Question 17: Exceptions handling in java?
- Question 1: Run me through your resume.
- Question 2: Mostly my nterview was project based. He asked me to explain me my project. My contribution in it.
- Question 3: what are your 5 year plans.
All the best!!!!
- C++ Books By Sumita Arora,
- General Aptitude By RS Agrawal,