Test Technical Interview HR Interview
No. of Questions
- Section 1: Programming Question
A question related to the movement of pieces on a chess board was given.Easy question.Naive implementation gave me full marks.
Always try the naive implementation and then try to optimize the solution.
- Question 1: Questions related to static and global variables in C
- Question 2: Some standard Linked List questions
- Question 3: Questions asking to describe academic projects.
I only gave the definitions. Didnot know much about usage.
The Linked List questions were pretty standard and easy to answer.
Understand various datatypes in C syntax.
Make sure you are well versed with what you did in your projects.
- Question 1: Some general HR questions like Why Samsung ? etc.
Make sure you describe yourself confidently. DONOT STAMMER. Make sure you let them know that you know how great a company Samsung is.
- Graph Theory
- Algorithms And Data Structures
- C Programming
Data structures and algorithms is the most important topic tested.
- Introduction To Algorithms : Thomas H. Cormen,
Data structures and Algorithms.......again!!<br />
Motivation for applying
To be honest....my only option.
Read Full post...