- Section 1: Aptitude Test.
- Section 2: Quantitative.
- Section 3: Reasoning/Analytical.
- Section 4: Verbal English.
The first section is of 70 minutes duration.
The second section is of 35 minutes duration.
The third section is of 25 minutes duration.
The fourth section is of 10 minutes duration.
Quantitative was bit lengthy but a simple solutions.
Data interpretation was simple to complete.
Verbal basic English used for communication was asked.
I spoke about people becoming youth icons and loosing their focus on the games.
Examples like Sania Mirza, etc. I used.
- Question 1: Differences between C and C++.
- Question 1: Tell me about youself.
- Question 2: Future aspirations.
- Question 3: About family.
- Good analytical
- Good coding skills.
- Good communication skills.
- problem solving skills
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Agarwal.,
- C programming.,
- C++ and data structures.,
Listen carefully before answering the questions.