Oracle Application developer interview
- Section 1: Software Engineering
- Section 2: DBMS and OS
- Section 3: Coding Skills
- Section 4: Aptitude and Verbal Skills
Do well in aptitude section. They will be easy and will maximize your score.
- Question 1: Explain your internship project.
- Question 2: Given a matrix.Write a code to print the transpose of the matrix.
- Question 3: Write code to find the middle element of a linked list.
- Question 4: Explain multitasking and multiprogramming.
- Question 1: In a bag you have 20 black balls and 16 red balls.When you take out 2 black balls you take another white ball.If you take 2 white balls then you take out 1 black ball and if balls are of different color you take out another black ball.If you continue doing this what is the last ball that will be left
- Question 2: There are five glasses that are kept upside down.At a time you are bound to turn four glasses.Give minimum number of times in which you can turn back all the glasses so that now none among them are upside down.
- Question 3: Why Oracle?If you could not qualify for other companies or Why you did not choose other companies?
- Question 4: Write a code to count the number of times '1' occurs from 1 to 999999
- Question 1: How was the other two interviews.Explain your approach for all those questions.
- Question 2: Write a code for inserting two numbers in a text file given n2>n1 and the next entry should not be overlapping like if first was 4,6 next can't be 5,7.the second n1 has to be greater than first n2.
- Question 3: What are your plans for higher studies?
- Question 4: Asked about ppt.What you liked.If I have any questions.
- Schaum Series for data structure,
- Operating System Concepts By Silberschatz And Galvin (popularly Known As The Dinosaur Book),