- Section 1: Quantitative and Aptitude Questions
- Section 2: Reasoning/Analytical Questions
- Section 3: Verbal English Questions
- Section 4: Six questions about your goal in life,strengths,weaknesses,achievements,leadership qualities and instances,organizing skills.
project,Industrial training/projects etc., which were in the resume.First of all MICHELIN is a very good world class company and I wished to get selected by looking at the company's profile, environment, future chances of career growth etc.,About the interview I observed that most of the interviewers were very friendly and i did not feel any stress or pressure at any time.The organizing,leadership and management skills were examined very well and were found to be very useful.
- Question 1: Tell us about yourself?
- Question 2: Tell us about strengths and weaknesses?
- Question 3: Why do you want to join MICHELIN?
- Question 4: Why should we take you?
- Question 5: What do you know about MICHELIN?
- Question 6: Would you like to go abroad for the training/job?
- Question 7: How would you see yourself in next 5 years?
- Question 8: Tell us some instances where you have shown leadership skills, Organizing skills? etc.,
i) The BOND/service agreement was for FIVE years<br />
ii) The compensation which you need to pay if you break the bond and mode of its payment<br />
iii) The salary which you get if the training is in foreign<br />
iv) Duration and location of the training etc.,<br />
and we did not have clear information about these things till the end.<br />
It is advised to have very clear idea of these things at least before you attend the final interviews of some of Multi National Companies like MICHELIN.Finally, Be cool,get relaxed,have a SMILE on your face and ROCK the interview.