ITC Aut - assistant under training interview
I was interviewed on-campus at IIT Kanpur for Aut - assistant under training role at ITC
Resume Shortlist Group Discussion HR Interview
Making a resume is a vital step in for placement preparation. Resume is your first impression.
Try to make it as impactful as possible. Align your resume according to the needs of the company.
Practice a lot since it is an inevitable part of the process. Improve communication skills by speaking inpromptu on as many topics as you can.
- Question 1: Tell us about yourself
- Question 2: What are your strengths, weaknesses, achievements and failures?
- Question 3: Why did you choose this branch?
- Question 4: Why this particular sector?
- Question 5: Why this firm?
- Question 6: Which other companies are you interviewing and why do you chose us over them?
- Question 7: Why not pursue higher studies?
This is the final step for many companies. You simply can't afford to lose here.
Take mock interviews. Moreover, well prepared answers to these questions will give you the confidence to crack the personal interview.
- Engineering Chemistry
- Core Mechanical Engineering topics
- Specific Electrical Engineering topics
- Fluid Mechanics,
- Heat Engines,
- Refrigeration Cycles,
- Four Bar Linkages,
- PID Control Mechanism,
Choose your career option early. Do not run after monetary benefits while selecting your career option.
Read Full post...