Trainee

Trainee Interview Questions and Tips

Robert Bosch trainee interview

ANIRUDHFresherSelected
Application
I was interviewed on-campus at NIT Surathkal for Trainee role at Robert Bosch
Test Technical Interview HR Interview

• Section 1: ONLINE TEST
The first stage involves a test, comprising of around 40 questions, 25 technical questions and 15 logical reasoning and data interpretation questions together. Technical questions were from basic electronics books and also some micro-controller questions, and the LR and DI questions were like any normal questions you would come across for any normal aptitude test. Out of a total of 200 students who wrote the test, 60 or odd people were selected for the interview rounds.
For aptitude part- Your brains, cause all the questions in this section is easy to solve.

The 1st interview was the technical interview round where again basic electronics stuff like transistors as amplifiers, zener diodes and such other simple electronic devices. Here they also ask you about your projects (if any, hope you have done one!) and ask you to validate why you chose to do such and such a project and its relevance in the modern day. A word of caution here would be to put only those projects on your resume' which you can back up and clearly identify the role you have played in it, and explain with clarity on being cross-questioned.
For the technical part- 8051 UC, 8086 UP, Boylestad, Gaykward.

If you've done well in the 1st round , then you'll be handed a HR form , which you'll have to fill and wait for the HR round. Beware the HR round might be an elimination round (as some other websites do caution),so be your best, answer any HR question with confidence. Normal HR questions pertaining to family background and your interest in higher studies will be questioned. Hint: If you're interested in doing your GRE/GATE after 4th year, you might not want to mention that. But i didn't have that dilemma to face, but my friends did, so be careful.

This experience of joining the company that you always dreamed of working for, is truly an exhilarating one. Wishing you all whoever's reading this Gyan edit, will enjoy the experience as much as i did.<br /> Focus on electronic devices, everything from basics, and read up all the books mentioned above by me, and try to remain calm and confident during the whole process.
I have been placed in 3 companies including ROBERT BOSCH, the other 2 being TCS and IBM. Maybe what i want to tell you guys reading this is that, no matter which company you have been placed in / or not placed in, you should always pursue your dream company no matter what, because it is the dream company that gives us true satisfaction of having been placed. I know many of my friends who have been placed but are not happy with having been placed. This s not an emotion that you want to spend during your final year, or even in your life. Had i not been placed in BOSCH , i probably would have pursued it off campus. So to sum it all up, sit for companies you only want to get placed in, or it is similar to having an Eclairs, while you always dreamt of the Bournville.

Typical questions that one should ask during the interview should be (if the interview went smoothly) is "What role/ responsibility will i be allotted to if i join the company?", "What is my career growth?", "Any compensation is being offered or not? "and finally (if the salary is unreasonably low), ask them about the salary and all the benefits involved in it.

Caterpillar Inc trainee internship interview

Akhil AkkiFresherSelected
Application
I was interviewed on-campus at IIT Madras for Trainee role at Caterpillar Inc

Resume short list was based on CGPA and the programming language skills.
knowing python could be helpful

• how to think like a computer scientist python,
Know what the company you are going to apply expects from you and write your resume according to that
I am interested in coding and this is one of the major qualities that this company expects from the people who apply to this company.

Syntel trainee interview

Application
I was interviewed on-campus for Trainee role at Syntel
Test Problem Statement HR Interview

• Section 1: Programming
  • Section 2: Database
  • Section 3: Software engineering
Just we have to give answers for MCQ's.

Problem Statement

We have to analyze the problem and explain the problem to recruiter. After that, we need to explain the solution also via words and code.
Do in a teamwork

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: Tell me something about yourself​
  • Question 2: Are you ready for relocation
I just said about my self and always say answer yes to second question

NTPC trainee interview

Preet Amol Singh Bhatti FresherSelected
Application
I was interviewed on-campus at IIT Kanpur for Trainee role at NTPC
Resume Shortlist Interview

First shortlisting is CPI based.

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: Explain the parameters of transmission line ?
  • Question 2: What is Hysteresis curve ?
  • Question 3: Why and which type of transformer do we use to reduce power loss during transmission?
  • Question 4: Explain Power Factor?

• EE 330,
  • EE210 ,
  • Introduction to electrical engineering ,
• The company has different selection criteria's for different category.

• You must thoroughly study their site, it will make very good impression on them.

• You must give your interview in a way that they must think you will definitely join it.