Software Engineer

Software Engineer Interview Questions and Tips

Works Applications software engineer interview

Manish AgrawalFresherSelected
Application
I was interviewed on-campus at IIT Delhi for SOFTWARE ENGINEER role at Works Applications
Test Test Test Interview

1 week Minutes
  • Section 1: Home Assignment
Though the assignment of Works Application was challenging but if you solve and submit it, there are great chances that you are gonna shortlisted for the next round. I had solved one problem in C++ and the other one in JAVA language. For solving the question you are supposed to be good at data structure, standard algorithm problem(dynamic programming, greedy) and java, C++ or both. If you solve the problem of geeksforgeeks and leetcode regularly you'd really find the problem easy and interesting.
While solving the assignment you can discuss the algorithm but mustn't share your code with your friends because you can lose such a wonderful opportunity. Just spend your time and you are almost there.
Must submit the problem and start preparing for the live coding round.

1:30 hrs Minutes
  • Section 1: Aptitude Test
Those who have submitted the correct solution of the first round are selected for this round. You are given 30 simple problem for testing your aptitude skill. The questions were easy but if you loose your calmness you may miss several questions and solve some question incorrectly. Times are enough for the 30 question.
Questions were same for everyone. So plan your seating arrangement meticulously and also must keep in mind "Concentration is the key for early solution".

40 min. Minutes
  • Section 1: Live Coding Round
All your past skill of programming gonna be tested in this round. The round would be live where you would be given a small monitor, keyboard and mouse and on the opposite side of you, interviewer gonna watch everything you type in your monitor. The problem would be easy and the are good amount of chances that you might have went through that problems during the preparation. You are asked to program two problem one after another. If you successfully code both passing all the given test cases(two or three generally), kudos!! you are almost selected for works Application.
Just have patience and be cool while coding and plan your solution before coding.

Interview

Interview Questions
    It's just a formality round and don't worry about it. In my HR Interview round, the interviewer had set of 20 or few more simple questions asking about myself. We also discussed about the company, working hours and working culture. After the completion of round, the interviewer congratulated with saying, "As you have solved both questions in live coding round and so we are hiring you in WorksApplication".
    Get some information about the company before any HR Interview.

• C++
    • Data structure
    • Algorithm
    • java
    Solve all the problem of leetcode and go through all the algorithmic problems of geeksforgeeks
    1: Be Confident.

2: Keep Smiling.

3: Do not be Panic.

4: Remember they are here to hire you but not reject you.

5: Do not loose hope.

6: Believe at yourself.

7: Start preparing early.

8: Do demo interviews with your friend.
    Every body joins a comapny for making a software or earning money. But I was always motivated to MAKE MONEY. I have taken this job because they have very extensive work in Share Market and they have lots of MBA from IIM's, Lots of CAs, CS. Thats why i have choosen Edelweiss. I have rejected epic System USA for this profile.

Informatica software engineer interview

Ashif AsifExperiencedSelected
    Application
    I Applied for job through Referral for Software Engineer role at Informatica
    Test Test Technical Interview Technical Interview Other Interview HR Interview

• Section 1: Objective Test for Technical knowledge
    • Section 2: Objective Test for Aptitude knowledge
    55 questions in 60 minutes of which 45 were technical and 10 were aptitude questions and there was no negative marking. The technical questions covered RDBMS, UNIX, C, C++, Java, Operating systems, Data structures and Algorithms. The questions were simple and the basics of each of the mentioned subjects were mainly asked.

• Section 1: Subjective Test on Technical Knowledge
    Again mainly questions on the subjects covered in round 1 but bit more in deep questions required short but detailed answers.
    Learn to write pretty good Unix Scripts and Know the Basics of Operating System & OOP

Interview Questions
      Questions mainly on UNIX & RDBMS. Interviewer will ask you to write UNIX scripts and SQL/JAVA-SQL queries/programs for some use cases.
      Know how JOINS, INTERSECTION, UNION & Aggregation works in SQL.

Interview Questions
        Questions on Programming, Data Structure and algorithms.
        You will be asked to write pseudo-program for some of the use cases.
        Choose your programming language cleverly. ;)

Other Interview

Interview Questions
          Round 5 is an interview with Technical Manager.
          Questions are asked based on the content of your resume like projects, hobbies and traits.
          Few puzzle questions are asked which usually can be answered with logical analysis.
          Be prepared for questions on the answer you give for the previous question(s).

Interview Questions
          • Question 1: Your contribution in your projects?
          • Question 2: How you resolve problems within team?
          • Question 3: What are your expectations from the company?
          • Question 4: Do you have any plans of higher studies?
          • Question 5: How flexible you are in professional life?
          • Question 6: Tell me about your self?
          Again question will be asked on the basis of your resume. Questions may also asked on your previous interview experience if you have any.
          Clear your doubts before leaving the room.

• Algorithms And Data Structures
          • Operating Systems
          • Unix
          • SQL
          • Java Programming
          • Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
          • C Programming
          Be confident, be straight forward, do not try to bluff with answers and try to be creative with answers. Prepare well both technical and aptitude.
          Work Environment of Informatica.

Qualcomm software engineer internship interview

Pavan DronavalliFresherSelected
          Application
          I was interviewed on-campus at IIT Madras for Software Engineer role at Qualcomm

• Section 1: Aptitude
          • Section 2: Basic programming
          • Section 3: Computer Science
          Questions were of average difficulty but lengthy. The test was conducted between 7:30 PM and 9 PM. I had a long day so it was a little tiresome.
          Time is of importance. I suggest you to quickly browse through all the questions and pick the easy ones beforehand instead of being stuck on a single difficult question.

Interview Questions
          • Question 1: Bridge and torch problem : Four people come to a river in the night. There is a narrow bridge, but it can only hold two people at a time. They have one torch and, because it's night, the torch has to be used when crossing the bridge. Person A can cross the bridge in 1 minute, B in 2 minutes, C in 7 minutes, and D in 10 minutes. When two people cross the bridge together, they must move at the slower person's pace. What is the least time taken for them to get across the bridge?
          • Question 2: Given an array A[n], write a C program to find P and Q (P>Q) such that A[P] - A[Q] is maximum.
          • Question 3: A pyramid is given many blank spaces. Condition is that number in a cell equals sum of numbers in bottom two cells. Fill the blanks.
          • Question 4: What are the basic functions of OS?
          • Question 5: What is scheduling? List different types of scheduling.
          • Question 6: What is a deadlock? How to know if a deadlock is present?
          • Question 7: What is Moore's Law?
          • Question 8: Differentiate between a process and a thread.
          • Question 9: What are the advantages of having multi-core processor?
          I found the questions easy so I was able to answer them all.
          Don't just think in your mind. Think out loud so that the interviewer can correct you.

Interview Questions
          • Question 1: Tell me about yourself and your family briefly.
          • Question 2: Tell me about your course projects.
          • Question 3: Tell me about your professional experience.
          • Question 4: What are your academic interests?
          • Question 5: Explain one CS topic(of your choice) in layman terms.
          • Question 6: What are your location preferences?
          • Question 7: Would you like to have a pizza slice? ;)
          Interviewer was friendly. It was like talking with a friend.
          Keep it short and brief. It's fine even if your English is not good. (Mine wasn't )

• Puzzle Solving Capability
          • Computer Organisation
          • Operating System Basics
          • Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Basics
          • C Programming
          • Aptitude
          No need to go very deep. Just know the basics properly.

• Computer Organisation,
          • Operating Systems OS,
          Be cool and calm. If you don't know something, admit it. You can come back to it later.
          Qualcomm is an industry leader in mobile hardware. The work profile suited me well.
          The nice HR lady offered me a pizza slice.

Goldman Sachs software engineer interview

Sachin AglaveFresherSelected
          Application
          I was interviewed on-campus at IIT Guwahati for Software Engineer role at Goldman Sachs
          Resume Shortlist Test Problem Statement Interview

No CPI cut off and It was open for all departments.

• Section 1: Multiple choice questions
          • Section 2: Subjective
          In muliple choice question Mostly questions were base on maths, probability, c programs, algorithms, Systems. If you are prepared then Questions were not that much tough. Keep strong concepts of Operating systems. For subjective part, Some problems were from maths proofs, some were from probability, some were from algo. We had to write algorithms. etc

Problem Statement

Questions were doable.

Interview

Interview Questions
          • Question 1: Tell me about your internship, B.Tech project(BTP), CV
          • Question 2: Implement LRU cache.
          • Question 3: what is virtual memory? Will we need virtual memory even if we have infinite amount of RAM?
          • Question 4: Given an array, Find out maximum length of subarray where max of subarray <= 2*min of subarray
          Everyone was cool, They made me feel comfortable and then started asking questions.
          If you have good rank in online coding competition, do mention it in CV.Most of the students think that GS asks only probability-puzzles. They did not asked me any question on probability or puzzle. Everything they asked was based on Algorithms problems and Operating system. I think it depends on team for which they are hiring. Most important point is don’t lose hope because you have low CPI or you are not good at something. Keep Operating systems fundamental concepts strong.

• Coding Skills
          • Operating Systems
          • Problem solving skills
          Keep your OS fundamentals strong. To improve codgin skills practice as many problems as you can. Regularly participate in online coding competitions it really helps to solve or approach any new problem. Many time instead of correct answer the approach to solve the problems is very important. How you think, How you approach the problem is checked in interview.

• Operating systems Concepts. ,
          • Introduction to Algorithms,
          • Coding Interview questions by Karumanchi,
          Videos
          We should balance in Placement and Compititive online coding. Keep in mind Placements and Compititive online coding are some what different things. Keep on improving our mistakes on daily basis. I would strongly suggest you to do introspection daily it will help you to find out your weaknesses and strong points, where we are going wrong etc. There are two thing on which we shoud focus.1. Preparation (I have told everything requered for preparation).2. Get output of all hard work. How to keep our mind on 100% output while the actual exam(placement).For this, I used to go for physical exercise daily in the morning and medidate for 20-30 minutes. Along with exercise i used to do Sudarshan Kriya(Art of Living). Meditation has lot of power :).
          The name GS itself enogh for motivation.

NTT DATA software engineer interview

NIDHI PRIYADARSHINIFresherSelected
          Application
          I was interviewed on-campus at Sathyabama for software engineer role at NTT DATA
          Test Group Discussion Technical Interview HR Interview

• Section 1: general aptitude
          • Section 2: computer science
          Time management is very important to clear the aptitude test. Besides this a lot of practice is also very important.  This round is the major filteration round. Though each round is a major filteration round cuz NTT DATA is not a bulk recruiter like cts, infy etc. Almost 2-3 thousand students were there for this round from 6 different colleges and only 100 of them were selected.
          Its better to start with the preparation from before and do consider the previous year placement papers available at indiabix. You can practice more n more. Apart from this you can go through the r.s aggarwal aptitude book also.

Technology-a boon or bane
          There were many panels and each panel had 10-12 students. The H.r first decided some other topic but when he asked wether everybody is aware of the topic ..there were few who didn't know about it. .so he picked up another topic. Fortunately he asked me to start with the discussion.  Always try to be the one to break the ice.
          The only key to crack this round is that yku should talk. You should definitely not confuse gd with debate. You should not argue or by any chance shouldn't sound arrogant.

Interview Questions
          • Question 1: tell me about your project
          • Question 2: write the idea or algorithm for d program of fibonacci series
          • Question 3: one question from your subject
          They will definitely ask about your project so be thorough with that. Ntt data is a Japanese company . Though this is IT but it will ask  from the subject of your own choice from people those who have a non IT background. After you get shortlisted in d gd they will give you a form to fill. Do fill that form without fail. If it is blank then even if u go to the hr round he will reject you.
          Just be confident and always smile. Be careful on what you write in your resume cuz they can ask about anything based on your resume.

Interview Questions
          • Question 1: introduce yourself
          • Question 2: if I give you a box full of pencils..in how many ways can you use it
          • Question 3: do you have any question for me
          This round was a cake walk. Just be confident and updated about the company.  Do ask him a question if he asks you to do that.but make sure it shouldn't be vague or out of the picture.
          Keep smiling and don't get nervous.  If they ask you about location preferences,  dun get firm at one place.try to be flexible.

• communication
          • technical knowledge
          • management skills
          • leadership
          Try to add some co curricular activities and justify your role.

• rs aggarwal,
          Donot loose hope at any cost. You never know when your moment is going to arrive. Do practice the aptitude as much as you can. Finally NTT DATA selected only 50 overall in wch 11 were from my college n i was lucky to be one of them. the offer letter was issued the same day and we were all venerated.  Its just a game of confidence. All the best
          You will find the it companies mostly head quartered in U.S but this company is in Japan. Plus you have better opportunity and growth compared to other companies cuz its not a bulk recruiter.

Microsoft software engineer internship interview

Mohd AzharuddinFresherSelected
          Application
          I was interviewed on-campus at NIT Bhopal for Software Engineer role at Microsoft
          Test Test Test Technical Interview HR Interview

• Section 1: MCQ
          Output questions
          focus on basics

• Section 1: Coding
          Two coding problems in one hour,on Cocobues.com

1. Given two arrays of numbers. The numbers are from 0-9 you have two maximize the first array by using the elements from the second array.
          the elements can be used only once.
          e.g. arr1[]={5,2,3,6,7};
          arr2[]={9,2,8,4,5};
          You should output the modified arr1 as {9,8,5,6,7}

2.Given a matrix of characters and a word.
          you have to count the number of occurences of that word in that matrix. you can move to any of the eight valid directions from current position.
          e.g. word="HELLO";
          matrix[][5]={ {'H','E','L','L','O'},
          {'E','H','E','A','B'},
          {'L','L','O','C','D'}};
          output should be : 5
          DO AS MUCH AS PRACTICE

• Section 1: Elimination Round
          One Coding question was given to all the students ,You have to code and explain it.
          You are given an string as input which represents a path. You have to normalize that path inplace(NO EXTRA SPACE).
          e.g.
          input : "\a\b\c\..\..\file.txt"
          output: "\a\file.txt"
          Hint: Double dot(..) means you have to skip the previous parent.
          It was on paper.

Interview Questions
          • Question 1: You have a Binary tree having numbers>=0 and a numeber N. Print all downwards paths from any node having the sum of elements equal to N.
          The interviewer was very nice that was an amazing experience.
          Be confident and relaxed.

Interview Questions
          • Question 1: You have a cuboid (m*n*p) each block of the cuboid is having a metallic ball. Now we are passing X-ray from front face and getting a bool matrix1 of m*p the elements are set if there is a black spot.(as we are passing X-ray) and another matrix2 of n*p by passing X-ray from right face. Now you have to print the co-ordinate (i,j,k) where mettallic balls are present. Is it possible to get the accurate result from given data or you need more data. If you need more data then what data you need ?
          Again the interviewer was very nice. Firstly he asked me what i have done in technical till that time.
          After the interview was over he looks impressed.
          Don't see what others are doing . Take your time and try to short out the correct solution.

• Algorithm
          • Coding Skills And Knowledge On Data Structures

• Let Us C : Yashwant Kanetkar,
          • C++ by E-balaguruswami,
          Do coding as much as you can
          It comes to our institute, and the name Microsoft is sufficient for motivation.
          The journey to Microsoft IDC Hydrabad was very beautiful.

IGATE software engineer interview

Vidhi VermaFresherSelected
          Application
          I was interviewed on-campus at SRM University for SOFTWARE ENGINEER role at IGATE
          Test Technical Interview HR Interview

• Section 1: English(20)+reasoning(15)+ quantitative ability (15)
          The online test was of an average difficulty level. There was sufficient time to complete all the questions on time. and there was a negative marking of 0.25.
          One should be thorough with the basics of english, and quantitative ability. Reasoning section needed a lot of practice so as to save time.

Interview Questions
          • Question 1: Give a brief introduction about yourself.
          • Question 2: Explain any one topic from your area of interest.
          • Question 3: Do you know C language? If yes then write a program to print numbers from 1 to 10 excluding 5.
          • Question 4: Recall any question from the quantitative ability section of the test and explain how did you approach the problem.
          • Question 5: What all does it take for a person from an electronics background to go into the programming field?
          I had a very good experience answering the aforementioned questions as i was confident in all my answers. i did not have a thorough knowledge of c language, So i told the interviewer that i am not adept with programming but i can still try. Hence the interviewer told me that even if i go wrong in programming, he won't be marking me on that basis.
          Always speak the truth whether you know a particular subject or not. This helps the interviewer form an overall idea about you.Put forward your views in a soft and gentle but assertive tone.

Interview Questions
          • Question 1: Where are you from?
          • Question 2: How was your technical interview round?
          • Question 3: Are you willing to relocate?
          The HR round of interviews was a more general round concerned in knowing the candidate as a person, irrespective of his/ her merits and achievements. It focussed on forming an idea about our personality as an individual
          Be calm, composed and patient in front of the interviewer.

• Speed
          • Knowledge
          • Communication Skills
          A lot of practice is required to gain speed in doing calculations.

• Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggarwal,
          • Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma,
          • Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma ,
          • Verbal Reasoning by Arun Sharma,
          One should not be scared or nervous about placements. Patience and confidence should be maintained throughout the recruitment process. Practice placement papers from various websites and also keep yourself updated with current affairs.
          The main motivation for applying to iGATE was the company is a major IT service provider and had been listed in the 100 fastest growing companies by Fortune magazine. Since i had been rejected in companies like Wipro, CTS, Infosys, i applied to this company in the hope of getting selected. Other motivations were my college seniors and teachers.
          When the technical interviewer asked me to explain any topic from my area of interest, I was shocked for a minute because i could not believe that i had been granted so much liberty of choosing any topic from my subject.To crosscheck what i had hear was true or not, i reassured myself by asking him whether he was sure or not. Then the interviewer smiled and told me to proceed.

IRIS Business Services software engineer interview

Sheetal D KharatFresherSelected
          Application
          I was interviewed on-campus at Terna Engineering College for SOFTWARE ENGINEER role at IRIS Business Services

• Section 1: Aptitude test
          Test contains 45 question having Maths(approx. 30 questions) , verbal & non-verbal , logical reasoning Qustions.
          1 hr to solve it.  And no negative marking .Easy aptitude test for me cause i hav given almost 8 apti tests before it. Most of the questions from R.S. Agarwal (Quantitative Aptitude)Book. we total 40 to 50 peoples given the test(All branch students eligibal for test above 60 % aggregate)

Interview Questions
          • Question 1: Difference between java and c?
          • Question 2: aggregation functions in DBMS?
          • Question 3: How to write any sentence (given to u ) in mirror image form in java?(ans :by 2 ways 1. reverse string function in string object 2 .by aaray conversion )
          • Question 4: why static is used in "public static void main"?
          • Question 5: why there is abstract ,interface and enum class in java?
          • Question 6: Object oriented software engg definition(definition contains word"framwork") ?and definitionof framwork
          • Question 7: Properties of java(object oriented languages)
          • Question 8: Normalization in DBMS (in detail with eg.)
          • Question 9: what is difference between ADBMS and DBMS?
          Out of 40-50 peoples appeared for aptitude test 12 students were eligibal for technical interview. Interview was in the Company . The interviewer ask the questions from the answers i am giving to his previous question .And trying to confuse me.
          but after understanding my programming to his question and some logical answers to his qusetions he stops confusing  me. And go on saying 'You r correct or you r near to answer,think little bit more about it'.
          Be confident , If u don't  know answer say that "i didn't brush up that topic". Don't go on interviwer's expression, they(expressions) always distract u.

Interview Questions
          • Question 1: Your Introduction
          • Question 2: Why u want do job?(why ur not doing post graduation?)
          • Question 3: what will u do if ur from java background and company requires .NET peoples,not java peoples.
          • Question 4: Why this Company ?and some information about company( like achivements)
          After 50-55 minutes of technical interview , we had HR interview.It was easy Interview,  all the 5 candidates have these same set of questions ,so we prepared the answers and all 5 got selected in company.

• Java programming
          • c++
          • sql(DBMS)
          • Html

• R. S. Agarwal -Quntitative Aptitude,
          • Let us C/C++(by balguruswami),
          • DBMS (techmax),
          • oracle certificate of sql language(included in syllabus by college),
          • Android certificate,
          • Technical paper presentation participation certificate ,
          • Web engineering competion certificate,
          • WEB Security certificate,
          Do aptitude test practice online more

Don't add things that u dont know in resume

(for freshers :keep resume exactly of 2 pages and simple,don't use different font  styles and size much)
          It is college campus placement only, But The Representator of company(each) gives the motivation to all candiates mostly

Infosys software engineer interview

Shreyashree GhoshFresherSelected
          Application
          I was interviewed on-campus at Sathyabama for SOFTWARE ENGINEER role at Infosys
          Resume Shortlist Test HR Interview

Resume is the most important part of your whole placement process. Your resume reflects your whole profile, what you are. So, we had to do that properly. Main thing is the format of the resume. For getting the proper format itself we had to go through a lot, but our staffs do guide us so that's not a problem.
          Stick to the proper and latest format and make sure your resume shouldn't be more than 2 pages, that's ideal for a fresher. Write only those points that are valid and if any question asked related to that, you can answer.

30 mins Minutes
          depends (20-30) questions
          • Section 1: Verbal
          • Section 2: Quant's
          • Section 3: Reasoning
          We had gone through a lot of practice tests during the placement classes and if your English is good, you will easily get through it. They just give basic grammer which we have already learnt in our school days. The Quant's part is also easy and basic maths that we have done in our primary school (7-10). Reasoning part completely based on your IQ level.
          Focus on your vocabulary. Read books, articles and whatever you can. Just keep yourself up to date. Practice the basic quants. There are various books for both Quant's and reasoning. Just keep practising.

Interview Questions
          • Question 1: Questions vary from HR to HR
          I had a very tough experience. Since I'm from Biotechnology department, I was asked questions like why do I want to work in an IT company. They were actually testing my patience and I got through it. Your HR interview depends on your HR itself, even the time limit. My interview went for almost half an hour, but for few it got over even in 10-15 mins, so it depends.
          Just be confident. Presentation is very important. Present yourself in a confident manner and be calm and patience. You should have good communication skill.

• Quants
          • verbal
          • reasoning
          • Soft skills
          • Communication skill

• R.S. agarwal quants,
          • R.S. agarwal reasoning,
          Be confident and patient. Make sure you choose the proper job for yourself and have interest in that field. You will get through it. Placement is not that tough as you think. Just have confidence in yourself and you will get it. All the best.
          I have always wanted to go in this and Infosys is considered as one the top IT companies in India and more over they offer you the best training. An infocician is highly recognised outside. Last but not the least, you have the biggest and the best campus for Infosys.
          Nothing as such, but I had really a funny HR round. For half an hour he kept Me asking the same question just to check my patience level. We had a great time during the placement classes. All the staffs were very friendly and interactive.

Altair Engineering software engineer interview

Sameer MandgeFresherSelected
          Application
          I was interviewed on-campus at IIT Bombay for Software Engineer role at Altair Engineering
          Test Group Discussion HR Interview Technical Interview

• Section 1: Aptitude
          • Section 2: Programming
          • Section 3: Algorithm+Logic
          • Section 4: English
          It was a bit lengthy and I wasn't able to solve all the questions, but the rest was accurately completed by me.
          One needs to know basic programming and logic. The rest is doable. Pay attention to time and the accuracy of your answers.

Which growth of cities is better - vertical or horizontal?
          A few points were given to us and we had to proceed from there. I gave new ideas as well as new points of view on the already presented ideas. I also encouraged others to participate.
          Don't be too quiet/passive or too loud/active. Let others also talk and don't talk about the same points again & again.

Interview Questions
          • Question 1: Tell something about yourself.
          • Question 2: Why do you want to join this company?
          • Question 3: What are your future plans?
          It was a good interview. I felt at ease and myself while talking about me. The CTO of the company was conducting it.
          See the direction in which the interview is going and frame your answers accordingly. Tell them what they want to hear, but don't lie.

Interview Questions
          • Question 1: Mathematics
          • Question 2: Programming
          • Question 3: Logic
          It was a telephonic interview, and the HR team present there was guiding me through it. The questions were easy.
          Be confident while answering the questions. Don't think too much on it, and answer appropriately. Be clear and concise.

• Programming
          • Logic Building
          • Common Aptitude
          • Personality
          Be adequately prepared on what you prepare for; know the ins and outs of the company you are sitting in for; be confident and clear on what you speak.

• Engineering Design,
          • Engineering Design Optimisation,
          • Introduction to C++,
          As I said earlier as well, be yourself and be confident.
          I wanted to do programming which was also in the engineering domain. Hence Altair came as the perfect fit for me.
          I was not able to listen properly to the telephonic interview, but the CTO was impressed with me in the HR interview so he happily guided me through. I also found out that one of the seniors interviewing me was from the same place as that of mine, so we had a small discussion there as well. I felt at ease hence.