I was interviewed on-campus
at NIT Rourkela for
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER role at
Test Technical Interview HR Interview
- Section 1: Aptitude ques, non-verbal, logical reasoning and mcq on C and SQL
apti and logical reasoning ques were not tough and with basic knowledge on C and SQL I could easily solve the questions
Just try to maintain a good speed while solving
- Question 1: ques on SQL,puzzles, C
mostly they focus their questions based on the form that we had to fill. it had details about our extracurricular activities, main courses of interest, training and project work, software languages known, academics.
the form was to be filled with accuracy and only those points about which one is confident enough should be added
- Question 1: basic family background, hobbies, academics, why interest in software field, questions from the ppt they presentec earlier
it was just a normal interaction. they wanted to know the kind of person i am, my strengths and weakness. any impressive qualities unique of me. my favourite author. it lasted no longer than 10 minutes . and try to acquire as much background information as you about the company.
try to be honest with your answers. do not fake since they can easily catch you. do not give any such answers about which you are not confident or any view where you cannot defend yourself.
- confidence, amicable nature
- leadership qualities
- participation in extracurricular activities
- puzzle solving
I learned sql from w3school.com.
- Ansi C Programming,
- Non-verbal and Logical questions from any book for CAT,
Motivation for applying
Its quite simple, I wanted to land with good job before i leave nit.
Since it was the first time i was facing an interview, so i asked my interviewer how were my answers.
Read Full post...