Global Customer Support

Global Customer Support Interview Questions and Tips

Oracle global customer support interview

Bhawna BharwaniFresherSelected
Application
I was interviewed on-campus at NIT Surathkal for Global Customer Support role at Oracle
Test Puzzle Interview Technical Interview HR Interview

• Section 1: Aptitude
  • Section 2: Logical Reasoning
  • Section 3: English
  • Section 4: Technical
According to me the time given was little less than time required to solve these many questions. Questions were simple, speed was important. I had attempted Technical and LR sections properly and could attempt few questions of English, because of time constraint. You should maintain speed from beginning only. They say there is no negative marking, but they check accuracy, which means number of correct answers to total number of attempted questions, so even if negative marking is not there, do not mark randomly.
According to me, Since I attempted technical portion properly, I got interview call Server technology and because of LR portion I got interview call for Global Customer Support(GCS). I could not clear interview for server tech, but I could clear interviews for GCS
Maintain speed from beginning,

Puzzle Interview

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: Some puzzle from google, I don't remember what it was
They will just see your approach, not the answer. I was asked one puzzle and was told to come after an hour, with the proper answer.
You will have all the sources to find out results, but the thing is they will consider the answer that is framed by you.
They will just check approach. I had given wrong answer but they liked my approach, so I was selected. They called me 3 times, each time giving some different puzzle. Just think on your own, don't give them google answers.
Be confident while answering questions and have some basic knowledge of Customer Support.

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: Compilation related
Some basic question only, I knew the answer properly.
Only one technical question was asked, they don't focus on your technical knowledge that much.

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: Some basic Questions
This round was just for formality according to me. They asked basic questions like did you take drop in your career and all such questions.
Just work hard, No matter what, You should have faith that you will get something that you deserve, may be something more than that.
Don't get depressed when you don't get in first few companies, Don't get depressed when you can't clear HR round because of your communication skills, Dont feel that you are not that good......You will get best thing at perfect time.... Just wait for that time and don't leave hope..... HOPE is most important......If you can't trust yourself, how can you expect others to do so....Just keep doing till you get it............... All the best :)

• Approaching A Problem
  • Confidence
Don't give bookish answers

• Test Your C Skills : Yashwant Kanetkar,
  • Data Structures And Algorithms Made Easy : Narasimha Karumanchi,
  • Coding Interview Questions : Narasimha Karumanchi,
Just have hope till you get placed..........this is the toughest time for each and every student, you are not the only one..... just think that some better opportunity is waiting for you........On the day of your placement, you won't be able to believe that you actually got placed..........That day everything will go in your favor..............Just wait for that day and keep studying..... all the best :)