Engineer

Engineer Interview Questions and Tips

Qualcomm engineer interview

Siddharth SrivastavaFresherSelected
Application
I was interviewed on-campus at IIIT Jabalpur for Engineer role at Qualcomm
Test Technical Interview HR Interview

• Section 1: Quantitative Ability (20)
  • Section 2: Quantitative Ability (20)
  • Section 3: Programming Skills (10)
The Quant and Programming sections were long but fairly easy; I pretty much sailed through them. However, the core EC section was really lengthy and not so easy, and also had negative marking. I was able to complete the first 2 sections completely, and around 11/20 questions in the core section.
The Quant section touched basic topics like probability, algebra and simple geometry. Programming questions were quite syntax-based, rather than algorithm-based. In the core section, the focus was on device physics and digital electronics, including combinational/sequential circuits and microprocessors.
1. Practice Quantitative sections. A LOT. Speed is of the essence in these sections, because almost everyone is on the same level as you are where mathematics is concerned.
2. Know the basic syntax of C++, that is the most common language you're tested on in the Programming section. Also know simple data structures and complexity calculations.
3. The core section is the most important one, so make sure your knowledge is sound and practice solving digital circuits as fast as you can.
4. The EC section is generally quite lengthy, so quickly flip through the questions once and then figure out what questions you can do for sure, finish those and then start on the remaining ones. DO NOT STAY ON ONE QUESTION FOR TOO LONG, because you won't even be able to haphazardly guess on the other questions because of the negative marking.

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: Explain the difference between Moore and Mealy state models.
  • Question 2: Explain the difference between Moore and Mealy state models.
  • Question 3: Draw the state diagram and the clocked D-flipflop circuit for a 0110 sequence detector.
  • Question 4: What is parity and how is it used? Draw the circuit diagram for a parity checker.
  • Question 5: Design a memory organization given the size and block units.
  • Question 6: Draw the circuit diagram for a random number generator.
  • Question 7: What is a Schmitt trigger/inverter?
  • Question 8: Arrange the inputs to AND gates so that power usage is optimized/delay is optimized.
  • Question 9: Draw the CMOS circuit for a given logic equation and do the corresponding W/L sizing.
  • Question 10: Draw a circuit for a set of logic equations using PLA.
  • Question 11: Draw and talk about a basic SRAM cell.
  • Question 12: Given the delays for gates and wires, draw output waveforms for the given logic circuit.
  • Question 13: What is Min-Cut placement algorithm? Given some block sizes, use the algorithm to place them on a given chip area.
  • Question 14: Given a clock waveform of frequency f, design a circuit to get an output of frequency f/3.
I had only one round of technical interview. The interviewer was a person who'd worked at Qualcomm for around 5 years, as a Senior Engineer. The questions were not too tough, but challenging enough that you had to be quick at circuit evaluations. I wasn't able to solve all the questions completely, but talking aloud really helped, the interviewer himself would pass on hints or correct me sometimes if I went too far off on a tangent.
All in all, the interview lasted for about 45 minutes and was tiring but really fun if you like EC. For the first time, I realized that I actually knew electronics after studying it for 4 years! ;)
1. Many people must have said this to you, but I'll say it again: Don't be too nervous. The questions are asked in such a way that you will definitely not be able to do all of them, so don't freak if you miss something here and there, they know it too!
2. Make sure you have the basics of logic gates, sequential design and digital VLSI circuits down pat when you're preparing for the interview. These are the main areas they are looking for in the VLSI Electronics interviews. Apart from these, a knowledge of Computer Architecture and basic VLSI CAD wouldnn't hurt!
3. I can't emphasize this enough: Talk out when thinking. It is very important for the interviewers to know what kind of technical logic you use when working out problems, and most often they start talking with you, which leads to an insightful discussion rather than a Q&A session.
4. Make sure your interest in the field also comes across; as far as I saw, they're looking for people who actually like EC and will be able to work hours together without getting bored of it (Well, not too much :P)

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: Explain a little about your M.Tech. project.
  • Question 2: What do you know about Qualcomm?
  • Question 3: Have you ever worked in groups? What kind of work was it?
The HR interview wasn't really an interview; it was more of a 15-minute discussion with an HR person. He was basically looking to see whather I would be able to fit into a team-oriented work environment and add something to it, that's all. Apart from that, there was mostly a discussion on the package breakdown, and the kind of work and teams we could be involved with in Qualcomm.
1. Know something about Qualcomm, so that you're able to answer the first question they'll mostly ask.
2. This round is set to get to know you, so clear all your doubts and ask as many questions as you want.
3. Once again, try to express your interest in working in the field of electronics; if your passion shows, this round is pretty much cleared!

• CMOS Digital Integrated Circuits (Kang: McGraw Hill),
  • Digital Circuits (Morris Mano),
  • VLSI Test Principles and Architectures (Wang/Wen),
  • Computer Architecture (Patterson),
  • Coursera: VLSI CAD - Logic to Layout,
1. Be sure you're interested in EC before applying to Qualcomm for the VLSI profile.

2. For the test, speed is of the essence; practice solving different question sets in as less time as possible.

3. For the interview(s), don't be nervous, talk aloud, and have a sound technical base to build upon.
I've always been interested in Electronics, ever since I studied the 8085 Microprocessor in the 12th Grade. Even when I joined IITKGP, I changed my Department to Electronics after my first year, because that's what I wanted to study!

Circuit design is one of the most interesting and challenging fields in today's electronics field, and I would love to see what happens, and be a part of it. Especially since right now we're on the verge of a big change - we're close to moving away from silicon-based designs; what happens next?

Mahindra Comviva engineer interview

MONICAFresherSelected
Application
I was interviewed on-campus at NIT Surat for ENGINEER role at Mahindra Comviva
Test Technical Interview Technical Interview HR Interview

• Section 1: WRITTEN TEST
My written test went great , there were aptitude as well as technical questions, and as I was solving both of them on a daily basis, clearing written was a cakewalk for me. But as other students were also preparing for the same, so I was not sure whether I will be selected or not. Because Mahindra Comviva came in the second month of recruitment process, there was a nice competition for the written test as well.
Be prepared for the technical. You may think that you will be to answer that easily because you are in final year of your college but you might need to brush up everything you have learnt in those three years specially Database Management System. So brush up your technical skills and practice questions from quantitative aptitude like questions based on speed, time and distance, probability, ratios and algebra.

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: Tell me something about you
  • Question 2: What is inheritance? Show me by a code that shouldn't be a pseudo code but can be in any language
  • Question 3: What is normalization? What do you mean by 1NF, 2NF, 3NF, 4NF?
  • Question 4: He asked me to run a SQL query which i don't remember but it was base on joins. Then he made two relations and asked me about all the aggregate functions that can be applied on those relations and their result.
  • Question 5: He asked me about OOPs concepts and told me to describe every concept with the help of a code.
  • Question 6: He asked me about the project which I mentioned in my resume and which was a mini project in DBMS.
  • Question 7: He asked me to ask some doubts if I had any
I had a great time with the interviewer. My interview lasted for about 50-55 minutes and in that time, he pretty much completed all the subjects that I have learnt in previous two years. So it was kind of a brainstorming session for me, remembering everything which I have already done.
Be thorough with you projects whatever you have mentioned in your resume. Any project might interest them and your whole interview can revolve around one. Also as I said, brush up your technical knowledge before going for the interview and if they ask "tell me about yourself", you should be pretty confident with whatever you say and that should be precise but you should cover all the details of your personality that would be enough for him to make a judgement of how good an employee can you be, so don't take breaks while telling him about yourself, that should be in a flow

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: Tell me about yourself
  • Question 2: He asked me a puzzle. He drew a trapezium on a paper. In that trapezium, on of the non parallel side was perpendicular to the parallel sides and other was and then he told me to divide that trapezium in 4 equal parts of the same shape which can be any shape.
  • Question 3: He stated two problem statements which were also kind of a puzzle which I don't remember clearly
  • Question 4: He drew two relations and asked me to write some SQL queries.
  • Question 5: He asked me about my summer internship project
  • Question 6: He asked me to ask some doubts if I had any
This interview lasted for about 40 minutes. Out of those 40 minutes, I took about 10 minutes for solving that puzzle but in the end I solved that puzzle. Problem statements were quite easy. And I am good with SQL, so I had no issues over there. This was more smartness plus technical oriented interview.
Again, be thorough with all your projects. Be smart enough to solve puzzles in time.

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: Tell me about yourself
  • Question 2: Think about any topic which might interest you, think for the points you want to mention and say something on that topic for about two minutes by the clock. He told me that he is leaving the room and as soon as he enters the room, I should start speaking and speak for two minutes, I have to make sure that he becomes interested in the topic and after finishing speaking on that topic, I should ask him questions.
  • Question 3: Why do you think you are meticulous. Tell me five things that are wrong with this room.
  • Question 4: Asked me questions from that topic.
  • Question 5: He gave me situation in which there was an isolated road and I was going on that road for some very important work. I see a person hit by a vehicle, then what will I do. Keep on walking as I was going for something very important or help that person. Then he asked me more questions by twisting the situation.
  • Question 6: Why do you want to join our company?
  • Question 7: Why should we select you?
  • Question 8: Where do you see yourself after 5 or 10 years down the line?
  • Question 9: He asked me to ask some doubts if I had any
This was the best interview out of three. First of all, I was told to speak on a topic of my interest where I chose F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I love that show and I can talk for about hours on that show. So I became very casual while speaking on that topic. And fortunately, it was his favorite show too, so we talked about that show for a while. Then he gave me such tasks where I actually proved whatever I was saying so it was a nice, great experience.
Be thorough with "tell me about yourself", because your whole interview will be according to whatever you say. He will give you situations to actually test whether whatever you are saying is right or not and he will judge you then and there. So don't fake your personality and make sure you have done a full research on the company and the profile which will actually help you in answering most of the questions like "why should we select you" and all. In the end, don't forget to ask EVERY interviewer a question. It gives them an impression that you are actually interested in their company.

Technical knowledge about all the subjects, knowledge about the projects, confidence, honesty, boldness

• All the text books and PPTs,
One of my seniors is also placed in this company and he has given me a good review about this company. Here the work culture is very nice and they have very friendly environment for the new employees. And their project management is also very good.
I was about to abuse one of the characters from the show F.R.I.E.N.D.S and the HR somehow got the hint and started laughing on that comment. Then we discussed about that character also.

Hella India Automotive engineer interview

Application
I was interviewed on-campus for ENGINEER role at Hella India Automotive
Test Technical Interview HR Interview

My first question was directly on my Project that i have done previously on Embedded Systems. I first gave the interviewer a brief description about what my project is, how it has been implemented, components used in the project and main real time application of the project.
->He asked me several questions on my project from HIGH-LEVEL diagram to register,bit level, like what protocols have been used, detailed description of each component used and how it works.So prepare your project well so that if any question asked on it you can answer it.
->Then he asked me questions on C/C++. Well being an Electronics engineer one should know basics of C at least and the syntax and definition of basic things. I told him that I am clear with the basics of it. He asked me.... What are POINTERS and whats its syntax, Structure and its syntax, Macros, and how they are used in a program.Well i told him all of it with syntax but when it came to tell him that where i have used it ..... i said SIR i haven't used them all but i know how to Implement them and use them in a program with small examples.
->He asked me questions on Basic Electrical Engineering like what are transformers with diagram, how it is used to convert from AC.Supply to D.C. supply with diagram.
-> Questions from Devices and Circuits.... What is a common collector transistor with diagram, Full wave rectifier with diagram and explanation.
Then he asked me "Whether any Questions from your side to me ?? ".... I asked him that "This is my first ever personal interview so how it went".He said that "he was very much satisfied with my answers and explanations and your interview went well". This whole interview took approximately 30-40 minutes

Well my HR interview were taken by two persons one by one.
Questions Asked-
-> Introduce yourself. I told him my name, from where i belong, My School name and my current CPI.
-> Projects done and and project on which currently working. I told him the brief only about both the projects no detailed explanations about it.
-> The interviewer asked me about my family background.
-> Then she asked me "Why do you want to join this company". I answered that "Mam I am particularly interested in this domain of work, as you can see that i have done various project on Embedded systems i would like to continue in the same field.
-> "Why you are not going for higher studies?". I said that Mam In the past 3 years I am giving time to both the Studies and Projects, i came to know about myself i am able to explore more in the Practical field as compared to the Theoretical knowledge and if I got selected for this job i think it will give me more experience, more knowledge in practical world as compared to go for 2 years of Higher Studies.(if you want this job don't say in favor of higher studies.)

I would like to suggest that first go for that company only which works on your domain of interest. secondly, Since online/offline written test is the first step in any Placement procedure do practice Aptitude, programming and technical questions regularly. For the interview round, be confident about what you speak all the time, if you have spoken something wrong, accept it and DO correct it.If given paper to explain your answers use it as much as you can because its more effective in explaining things.Moreover try to proceed towards that direction of topics while giving interview on which you are Strong.

Rolls-Royce engineer interview

GIRAJAVAGOL UDAY MAHADEV Me15m077FresherNot Selected
Application
I was interviewed on-campus at IIT Madras for Engineer role at Rolls-Royce
Resume Shortlist Test Activity Behavioural Interview Technical Interview

We submitted our resume through online portal. Shortlist criteria is mostly CGPA.
Keep good CGPA (above 8.5 out of 10).

• Section 1: Technical (Mechanical)
  • Section 2: Data interpretation
30 technical questions for 30 minutes. All questions are MCQ type. Technical test for thermal and design was common. Both theoretical and numerical questions were asked.

18 data interpretation questions for 20 minutes. 6 charts (graphs, tables, bar charts) were given. 18 statements were given. We have to identify which statement is related to which chart and using that data , identify statement is true or false.
Technical Test was easy , but remember formulae for numerical. Questions were related to Thermal and Design. No manufacturing questions was asked.
Data interpretation was too easy. No need to prepare.

Activity

Every candidate was given a A2 size sheet and marker. In 20 min, you have to present any technical topic on sheet. You can write or draw.
Be prepared for one technical topic and what specifics you have to write. Also last year (Batch before me) ,they asked to present yourself as product on sheet. Prepare for that also.

Behavioural Interview

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: Present the sheet you have drawn. Tell me about yourself and how you are important to us? What problems Rolls-Royce is facing? What changes will you make if you join Rolls-Royce? Who are the customers of Rolls-Royce? What is most difficult challenge you faced recently? and what you learned from that? Tell me one example where you solved conflict between two people. Tell me about Rolls-Royce.
Two person will test your communication , presentation and behavioral skill in this interview. Presentation skill is checked by how you present the sheet. Also , a lot of company related questions will be asked.
Present the sheet as your presenting a technical paper in conference. Keep detail information about Rolls-Royce.

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: Tell me about yourself. What is difference between plane stress and plane stress condition? Draw S-N curve (High cycle and low cycle). How fracture is related to high and low cycle fatigue? What technical problem is our product?
Technical Interview had 5 steps.
Step 1: General Technical questions
Step 2: Discussion about your technical work like projects.
Step 3: Give solution to Practical problem
Step 4: Take any topic from given topics and explain it.
Step 5: Technical discussion about Rolls-Royce engine technology
Be prepared for tough interview. Study your projects deeply. Listen to practical problem and then answer. Keep updated about Rolls-Royce technology.

Eaton engineer interview

Application
I was interviewed on-campus for Engineer role at Eaton
Resume Shortlist Technical Interview HR Interview

Resume is shortlisted based on the CGPA and project you are doing in final year.
So try to maintain the CGPA above 9

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: Explain your M.Tech Final year project
  • Question 2: What is value you have added to your project?
  • Question 3: What are other designs that you tried for your prototype?
  • Question 4: What are the results you got?
There was only one person who interviewed me for technical round. This round went for about 20 min.I explained my project starting from the reason why I took this project and the design and fabrication part involved. What is remaining work that I have to do. What are appliations of the project etc.
From your side you try to thoroughly explain the project. They should feel that you know in and out everything about your project. They will not check for correct answer,interviewer only checks your approach. Think and answer properly.

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: Why do you want to join this job?
  • Question 2: What will you do if deadline is preponed on short notice and now you dont have enough time to finish work?
  • Question 3: How will you convince your senior who is disagreeing on something but you think the methods or solution you are suggesting is correct?
  • Question 4: What excites and upsets you ?
  • Question 5: What is the advice that your friends has given you recently?
  • Question 6: What is your passion?
HR interview was took by one lady.It went for about 30 min. I told that I want this job because when I looked the profile it was the kind of work I always wanted to do. And the company is working in the areas in which I am interested. For second question I told them that I will properly manage my team and assign that work to people in which they are good and accordingly we will try to finish the work. I answered third question by saying that I will be polite to my senior and try my best to bring to his notice the pros of the solution/methods that I am suggesting. I told them that when I give my 100% to my work and still people dislike it then that upsets me. The advice I always get is that I should also spend time to have fun and not just work always which I do. I always focuss more on my work and then if I have time I go out
Just answer what you feel in this round but always think of a story which will justify your answer.

Analog Devices engineer interview

Nattha Raj KumarFresherSelected
Application
I was interviewed on-campus at IIT Madras for ENGINEER role at Analog Devices
Resume Shortlist Technical Interview Case Study Interview

Shortlisted 8 students from resumes for interview.

Parameters for shortlisting (at each stage of process):Varied ResumeAny work done in FGPACG - I had CGPA of 8.66Internship - Was an Intern at QualcommProjects - Digital IC Design-used Standard Cell Design,Wireless-OFDMsynchronization and channel estimation,Automatic speech recognition)

Only 1 round of interview was taken.No HR round and only Technical Questions were asked.

Basics in our courses(state diagrams etc.) were tested.Concepts were explained and was asked questions. So, skill ofgrasping and applying were also testedSpeed didn’t matter. How aproblem was approached,thought were testedNo knowledge regarding minors/electives tested.

For Core:No courses/electives looked at(as nothing related to FPGA is taught)Nothing related to BTP/DDP
Good skills of maths might help.

In the interview, in 2nd question which was mentioned, whether repetition isallowed or not was asked by the candidate.This really mattered as that was theonly thing different he has done from the person who did an intern in FPGA andit might helped in getting selected finally :)

Case Study Interview

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: Implement the following code using gates(MUX and multiplier) If(A): F = D*E Else: F = G*H
  • Question 2: Draw State diagram to find a pattern 1011.Important to ask: If overlap is allowed.If there are 1000 states, we represent using 10 bits. If ‘P’ power is consumed when the system moves from State 0 to State 1 (only 1 bit is flipped), argue that power consumed when system moves from State 1024 to State 0 (10 bits get flipped) is more than 10P and where is the extra power getting dissipated.
  • Question 3: Timing analysis of Sequential and combinational logic: Definition of Setup time. How does it affect the system. Find the minimum clock frequency given Tcq, delay of all the gates, Tsu, Thold.
  • Question 4: Due to some other type of fabrication, if clock frequency happened to be more than whatit is supposed to be(the one calculated above), how do you handle that situation?

Aricent engineer interview

Application
I was interviewed on-campus for ENGINEER role at Aricent

• Section 1: Quants
  • Section 2: Verbal
  • Section 3: Logical Reasoning
  • Section 4: Semiconductor and Electronic Devices
  • Section 5: CS: Data Structure, C, C++
Aptitude round was simple. One or two logical questions were a bit time consuming, but otherwise it was fine.
The difficulty level was moderate. Decent preparation can get you through. For the 'Semiconductor and Electronic Devices' section, the concepts have to be clear and on fingertips in order to solve the questions. Speed and accuracy, to be kept in mind while solving the problems.

Quite a grilling experience. The concepts and the subject knowledge is tested through and through. Various questions from the core subjects. The questions seemed to be sprouting one after the other. Quick thinking was required. The interview went on for around 40-45 minutes.
Keep calm and answer what you know. Don't try to beat around the bush. If you don't know, just tell that you aren't sure of it and move on to the next question. If programming type questions are asked, try to get the logic at least right. Prepare your core subjects well before appearing for the technical round.

HR round was a little 'stress-less' than the technical round. Was asked about how the entire recruitment process was and what changes could be made. What I did during my engineering and what I learnt, why Aricent and so on.
Be genuine, be yourself. You wouldn't want to be caught bluffing. Be sure of what you put in the resume and be ready to answer anything if asked.

Accuracy and Time Management for the aptitude round can be improved with practice. Technical Knowledge is not something that can be gained overnight. But at least go through the concepts of core subjects.

• R.S.Agarval Quantitative Aptitude,
  • R.S.Agarval Non Verbal Reasoning,
  • Norman Lewis,
Maintain Composure through out the process. The entire process took place on a single day and can go till late evening & night, so it can be a little tiring. Empty your mind, take a deep breath for entering for the interview. Keep a cool head and you're good to go. :)

Rolls-Royce engineer interview

Application
I was interviewed on-campus for Engineer role at Rolls-Royce

• Section 1: Technical
  • Section 2: General statistics
Time was more than sufficient. Most of the questions were conceptual and very easy without major calculations.
Subjects:
Heat and mass transfer, Gas turbine engine, Design of machine elements, strength of material etc.

The interview was divided into 5 steps.
(i) Introduction considering your resume.(i.e. your projects, achievements, field of interest, motivation etc.)
(ii) Logical understanding: Various statistical graphs (e.g. normal distribution curve) were given. I was given a design failure problem related to it. Using graph I had to show a probable solution region in the graph.
(iii) Picture understanding: I was shown a picture and had to identify the system.(It was a front propeller system of conventional aircraft. It was containing a propeller, gear box, blade angle shifting mechanism, its lubrication system, various valves etc.)
(iv) Few topics (around 10) were written on a paper. I had to choose one topic and had to explain it in detail with examples.(one of the topic: Design optimization)
(v) Chit-chat: They will ask you about their company. You can also ask your doubts.(So be prepared with at least 2-3 questions which you can ask them.)
Your course projects, BTP & MTP carries a HUUUUUGE weight. Try to attach each project with a motivation behind their execution. They don't consider depth of research but they do like it if you have a proper reason behind selecting it. and most important of all Keep your head cool.

I introduced myself. Then they asked few common HR questions. One of the guy from interview panel got more excited about one of my project. So he kept asking questions related to it. I answered all of them.

Bhushan Steel engineer interview

Jay PanjiyarFresherSelected
Application
I was interviewed on-campus at NIT Jaipur for ENGINEER role at Bhushan Steel

1 hr Minutes
maximum question are from material science , and few question from solid mechanics and other subject , i have practiced from indiabix.com n other objective question book bank .
all student should have clear and deep knowledge of subject related to company siting for,,U can see indiabix and other objective question bank for pratice

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: what do mean by steel ?
they have asked 10 question few are easy and few are tough ,they are also trying to make me confuse but i stand on my answer
have confident on answer, if u dnt knw frankly say u dnt knw rather wasting time and saying wroung answer

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: how often u go home ?
  • Question 2: teel me about urself?
  • Question 3: who r in ur family
HR interview is good bt i was quite nervous because that was final round , they just looking my menatality whether i will work or not , i will leave company after year or nt .
let HR knw u r mentally and pshyicaly ready to work in the compnay in any worst condition and in part of company

• r s agrawal question bank,

Magneti Marelli engineer interview

Application
I was interviewed on-campus for ENGINEER role at Magneti Marelli
Test Technical Interview HR Interview

Written round was offline consist of 90 questions to be solved in 90 min and asked section wise : tech, GK+ quant and C. (3 section 30 quest each)
FOR WRITTEN ROUND :- Most IMPORTANT part of placement is WRITTEN round, we were around 60+ students in total and out of which only 7 were selected for further rounds.. key to crack :- Attempt all the questions (if there is no neg marking) and try to answer the questions accurately.

questions asked to me :- 1)Tell me about urself 2)About my internship and then suddenly he started asked questions from C- 3)what is BIT FIELD?, MACROS? ,PREPROCESSOR? ,EXTERN? 4)Diff btw char array and int array?Then he switched to embedded system- 5)What are INTERRUPT?, EEPROM? , BAUD RATE? 6)About my Projects 7)Favourite subjects and questions from it (do prepare atleast 2 subjects very well) 8)What is electronics, Telecommunication? 9)diff btw ETNT AND ECE?10)what is your STRENGTH AND WEAKNESS(support your answer with example) 11)where do u see urslf 5 yr from now? 12) hobby? 13) low pointer? then he asked me to ask question: i have asked 2 question: 14)who is your biggest competitor? 15)what is the hierarchy of this job post?
They will focus on 2 things only :
i)C(most imp) : even it is a core elex company but they will not going to take you if you dont know Cii) PROJECTS: Projects on EMBEDDED SYSTEMS only, more no of projects greater is the chance of your selection and try to explain them in detail as much as u can.

it was just a formality round if they called you for this round that means u r selected ,they just wanted to know if u r really interested for this job? and u willing to join the company or not
Have PATIENCE and have faith in urself because " CHANCE IS NEVER LAST IT'S ALWAYS SECOND LAST"

No doubt if u have good cpi u will get the benifit but for the core companies there is alternative to pointer that is GOOD PROJECTS and always remember nothing is more important than "CONFIDENCE" because confidence doesnt come when u know all the answer but it comes when u ready to face all the question .BEST OF LUCK m/