Digital & Signal Processing

Digital & Signal Processing Interview Questions and Tips

Texas Instruments digital + signal processing internship interview

Deepali GargFresherSelected
Application
I was interviewed on-campus at IIT Madras for Digital + Signal Processing role at Texas Instruments
Test Technical Interview HR Interview

• Section 1: Analog + Digital + Aptitude +Signal Processing
The test covered all good topics of the subjects, were interesting to solve, and could be completed in time. the aptitude questions were logical.
Maintain your pace and concentration since starting so that you can finish all questions with satisfaction and confidence. Questions aren't that difficult to solve if you have clear basic knowledge of the subject.

The interviewer was more interested in my way of approach rather than the answer, which is quite helpful. As the questions were something which anyone could answer, may be my approach is something which gave me a lead.
Be calm, its ok to not know an answer just explain the way you are proceeding and think out loud. It need not neccesarily be a very high funda thing, be honest with your thought process, don't fake it to be very high funda, keep it simple instead.

The HR was quite frank and made me feel comfortable. She started a conversation rather than an Q/A session.
Just be yourself, and talk as much as you can. they try to judge your character within that limited time, and honesty is something given a lot of importance. Try to link questions to your stories - your life incidences which are on the lines of thee questions. Don't sound confused when asked questions such as - Why TI ? or Do you want to pursue research?
Have a clear idea of what you have done in life ( at least for what mentioned in resume) , should imply that you have made a choice, or given decent though for pursuing something. Maintain eye contact, be calm, and confident.

Know your subjects, brush them up if required.
Be confident and be yourself
Leaders in semiconductors
When my HR asked me if there is somethi

Texas Instruments digital + signal processing interview

Application
I was interviewed on-campus for Digital + Signal Processing role at Texas Instruments
Test Technical Interview HR Interview

• Section 1: Aptitude + technical
There were 20 questions each in aptitude, digital and signal processing. Aptitude questions are very easy . technical questions are slightly tough and requires a sound knowledge of fundementals from digital systems, DSP , digital IC design
Prepare well and the questions will be like DE, DM and DD. Easy medium and tough. Try solving all easy questions first

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: Concentrated on signal processing and communication systems. Touched topics like equalisers etc
They are not looking for exact solution. They are looking at your approach of the problem

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: General questions like run me through your resume, toughest period of your life. Your strengths etc