Customer Service Associate

Customer Service Associate Interview Questions and Tips

Amazon customer service associate interview

Pranay ShaliFresherSelected
Application
I was interviewed on-campus at JB Institute of Engineering and Technology for Customer Service Associate role at Amazon
Just a minute LOgical ability and reasoning verbal and typing HR Interview voice versant

Just a minute

In this round, students are tested are supposed to speak on particular topic for just a minute. I was given 5 topics and asked me to speak about it for 1 min. I spoke about Make in India initiative. They mainly test your sentence framing ability and how you are connecting the sentences to make meaningful sense.
Just be cool and make your points before you speak.

LOgical ability and reasoning

In this round, They test you on your logical skills. It's an online test with different sections. It has 40 questions which are to be answered in 60 minutes. They categorize students depending on their scores. I didn't do that great so i was sent to customer service associate. Only very few were sent to TRMS.
It's general logical ability and reasoning test. Peace of mind is what you needed to do well.

verbal and typing

It's an online test. It has different modules like to fill the blanks in general sentences, type the sentences what you hear,etc. at last you will given a scenario and ask you to write letter. You will be given maximum of 9 minutes. Your score depends on content and time left at the submission. Clearing this round is easy if you are good at typing.
Stay cool and be fast at typing.

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: Do you know about what role you are opting? Tell me about it.
  • Question 2: Tell me 10 categories of amazon products.
  • Question 3: Tell me about any of your recent challenges.
  • Question 4: Tell me about any experience where you felt bad shopping experience.
  • Question 5: How would you react if you were in his position?
  • Question 6: A scenario was told and asked how would i deal with.
  • Question 7: Tell me why shouldn't i hire you?
  • Question 8: Any questions?
HR Round was lengthy and I really enjoyed answering. They test you in marketing experience and whether you have minimum knowledge about the role what you are going to take.
Just stay what you are.

voice versant

This round is all about testing your speaking and listening skills. In this round, You are needed to speak what you hear, Listen to a story and repeat the same in stipulated round. It's all about listening keenly and speaking exactly what you hear. At the beginning, I didn't understand why it is showing repeat. I repeated which i was not supposed to do. I was confused. I didn't clear the round. But still i was offered CSA with Low package.

• Logical Reasoning
  • Verbal Ability
  • Verbal Communication Skills
I really liked the work culture of the company. No agreements an

Amazon customer service associate interview

Palguna PriyaFresherSelected
Application
I was interviewed on-campus at NMREC for Customer Service Associate role at Amazon
Test Interview Interview

• Section 1: Online grammar test
The test was all about how well you understand and write the English language as the company totally depends on the retail process, their high requirement was on the language understandability.
There are no much tips, Just be good with the English language.

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: why would you like to join our company
I spoke about how well the company is doing in the present state and also few great achievements of the company.
Know about the company well before you attend any interview.

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Question 1: Online versant
The versant exam was of 6 rounds which was all about the communication skills and spontaneous answers to the question given ending with a specified length Email writing.

• Communication skills
Be good at communicating with the people around and also with good clever answers when asked.