Intel component design engineer interview
I was interviewed on-campus at IIT Madras for Component Design Engineer role at Intel
Test Technical Interview Technical + HR Interview HR Interview
No. of Questions
- Section 1: Aptitude
Toooo easy aptitude test, questions straight from Indiabix.com. 91 people were shortlisted to the interviews.
Just practice a few on Indiabix.com I would say, not even required to prepare.
- Question 1: Questions on digital systems.
- Question 2: 9 coins, one heavy. how many tries?
- Question 3: Represent gates using arithmetic operations
Once again, very easy. Just very very basic. Maximum, you need Digital IC Design course.
No tips, keep your calm and think.
Technical + HR Interview
- Question 1: BTech Project Based
Completely based on my B.Tech Project. They were a specific product development team looking for candidates for their team.
Just try to match their needs by relating everything on your resume to them.
- Question 1: Why Intel?
- Question 2: Any other company interested in?
- Question 3: My extra-curricular activities
Just random questions about you and your activities.
Nothing much from my side to offer here. 29 people got the offer. I was the only one who got it and rejected.
- Digital Systems
- Puzzle Solving Capability
Read Full post...