Intel Corporation Physical design engineer interview
- Question 1: Tell me something about yourself.
- Question 2: Can you explain more about your project, What was your role in it ?
- Question 3: Which is the subject you like the most?
- Question 4: Can you draw a CMOS inverter and explain
- Question 5: Can you explain 5 level of working of an Inverter
- Question 6: What is strong 1 and strong 0 concepts in an inverter
- Question 7: What you know about layout designing, which tool you have worked with
- Question 1: Can you introduce yourself
- Question 2: which is your favorite subject throughout your course of study
- Question 3: What is virtual ground concept in an op-amp
- Question 4: Can a draw a basic transistor amplifier and explain
- Question 5: Why we prefer voltage divider bias circuit over others.
- Question 6: What is load line, What is difference between dc load line to that of ac load line
- Question 7: What is Q point, how does voltage divider bias fix Q point.
- Question 8: What you know about stabilization concept in an amplifier
- Question 9: Can draw n basic RC circuit for low pass filter and explain
- Question 10: How will be the charging and discharging of Capacitor in this circuit.
- Question 11: Can you draw the waveform for charging and discharging current.
- Question 12: What are the conditions for an RC circuit to work as an integrator/differentiator Can you derive it with this circuit
- Question 13: What is the difference between small signal analysis to that for large signal anaysis
- Question 1: How good are in programming. Rate out of 10
- Question 2: What are second order effects in CMOS. Can you explain each one?
- Question 3: How does the current equation changes when second order effects taken in account
- Question 4: What you know about CMOS latch-up. Explain with help of circuitry.
- Question 5: How can we avoid latch up in a CMOS circuit.
- Question 6: Why CMOS is preferred over NMOS and PMOS.
- Question 7: Draw cross sectional view an NMOS and explain its electrons flow level working.
- Question 8: Characteristics curve for NMOS, PMOS and CMOS
-> Take your own time to answer the question. Interviewer not more concerned about how fast you can answer.
-> I would suggestion you to watch this NPTEL video to learn about CMOS latch up. It helped me:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlwcPjHpnH0
- Question 1: Introduce yourself
- Question 2: Why Intel?
- Question 3: What was the work in your previous company. Why you want to switch the company?
- Question 4: One question to check how I deal with stress situations
- Question 5: One question to check how I Manage an Event Inside Intel
- Question 6: What is your salary expectation?
- Question 7: Any questions that you have to ask us?
All the interviews where 1:1.
-> All the answers in this should be abide by ethics and values.
-> Know about the company and your work before hand.
- Digital Integrated Circuit By Jan M. Rabaey,
- Microelectronic Circuits By Sedra And Smith,