HUL Management trainee interview
As I opened and concluded the discussion myself with major inputs, it went pretty well for me
- Dont just give points for the sake of talking - it goes in negative side
- HUL focusses a lot on GD - more than interviews - as the problems are real life cases - so be really prepared (if you didn't have any supply chain experience - sit with someone who had it earlier and discuss problems as mentioned)
- Question 1: What are your hobbies?
- Question 2: What have you done so far in the field to make your hobbies convert in your work?
- Question 3: If you don't love something, say finance, how do you still manage to work on it?
- I enjoyed every minute of it
-Be who you are!!
- Question 1: All about mechanical engineering!
Do analyse every company and realise your future goals - does it match with your company?<br />
Belive me, you don't need money and fat packages now, you just need to work for your dreams!<br />
I was lucky that i got the work with a good package - but anybody can make money - there are very few who really realise their passion! you will get what you deserve - No less no more! :)
It has the biggest CSR investment and its pay is high too, money with your dreams - who doesnt need that, huh!? :D
Me: Sir I guess I am not allowed to say that provided I have signed a confidentiality agreement with p&g<br />
Interviewer 1 : They are not hiring anyone this time, it doesn't matter now, right? <br />
Me : Sir, lets take a condition replacing p&g with HUL and vice versa in this condition - would you have liked me leaking your data? It wouldn't have mattered me even then :D<br />
Interviewer 1 : -_- <br />
Interviewer 2 : Haha :D :D