Eaton Engineer interview
I was interviewed on-campus for Engineer role at Eaton
Resume Shortlist Technical Interview HR Interview
Resume is shortlisted based on the CGPA and project you are doing in final year.
So try to maintain the CGPA above 9
- Question 1: Explain your M.Tech Final year project
- Question 2: What is value you have added to your project?
- Question 3: What are other designs that you tried for your prototype?
- Question 4: What are the results you got?
There was only one person who interviewed me for technical round. This round went for about 20 min.I explained my project starting from the reason why I took this project and the design and fabrication part involved. What is remaining work that I have to do. What are appliations of the project etc.
From your side you try to thoroughly explain the project. They should feel that you know in and out everything about your project. They will not check for correct answer,interviewer only checks your approach. Think and answer properly.
- Question 1: Why do you want to join this job?
- Question 2: What will you do if deadline is preponed on short notice and now you dont have enough time to finish work?
- Question 3: How will you convince your senior who is disagreeing on something but you think the methods or solution you are suggesting is correct?
- Question 4: What excites and upsets you ?
- Question 5: What is the advice that your friends has given you recently?
- Question 6: What is your passion?
HR interview was took by one lady.It went for about 30 min. I told that I want this job because when I looked the profile it was the kind of work I always wanted to do. And the company is working in the areas in which I am interested. For second question I told them that I will properly manage my team and assign that work to people in which they are good and accordingly we will try to finish the work. I answered third question by saying that I will be polite to my senior and try my best to bring to his notice the pros of the solution/methods that I am suggesting. I told them that when I give my 100% to my work and still people dislike it then that upsets me. The advice I always get is that I should also spend time to have fun and not just work always which I do. I always focuss more on my work and then if I have time I go out
Just answer what you feel in this round but always think of a story which will justify your answer.
Read Full post...