Deloitte Analyst interview
I was interviewed on-campus at IIT Madras for Analyst role at Deloitte
Test Group Discussion HR Interview
1st Round was the online aptitude test with 3 sections Quant Verbal Logic
Make sure u r good at aptitude tests as most of us feel its easy and in the end not even qualify
After short listing 60-70 could make it to the 2nd round which was G.D in a group of 8 it was a case study on developing a system as a deloitte employee my advise for G.D is dont take a start if you are not comfortable but at the same time make sure u speak 3-4 times in between and that too with strong points, such that others listen to you and start adding on to your points. Then ur definately in.After the GD 3-4 people from each batch got shortlisted we were 33 students for PI Mostly all students had 1 round, both tech and HR included, few were called twice. I had only 1 round
- Question 1: How was your day?
- Question 2: Tell me about yourself?
- Question 3: Saw my resume and asked about the competitions i took part in and what i did in that
- Question 4: Which language m comfortable in ( I said all three java c c++) So he asked if hes a customer and wants a library app which lang will i suggest him?
- Question 5: How to find Largest element in the array wid most efficiency?
- Question 6: You know Normalizastion? Tell me what is 3rd normal form
- Question 7: Which subject do you like?
- Question 8: Are you comfortable with networking?
- Question 9: On resume- difference between html5 and its previous version?
- Question 10: Why should we not hire you?
- Question 11: Are you comfortable with relocation?
Answers to these Qs are easy and depend on your interests. make your resumes strong and knw what you have done, dont try to fool them. For eg in Q7 above i placed html on my resume but didnt knew the answer so i frankly told them nd still i ws selected. Not necessary you should answer everything. finally ask them Questions (Q11). In the end if its your day u will definately get the job, otherwise theres always sumthing better for you so dont get depressed, instead get motivated For the next company
Read Full post...