Spoonjoy

Basic info

http://www.SpoonJoy.com3 Years Old
Bangalore, Karnataka, IndiaFood & Beverages
51-200 EmployeesPrivate company

About Spoonjoy

At SpoonJoy, we are on a mission to make Healthy Food affordable & accessible to everyone. SpoonJoy.com is all about Homely delicious meals at economical prices, delivered right at your doorstep. credits: www.google.co.in

mission

To make Healthy Food affordable and accessible to everyone. credits: www.google.co.in

Spoonjoy impact

1thousand
Orders a day
6.41crore INR
Funding raised till date
1
City present in

Spoonjoy story

Apr-2013
THE START
Spoonjoy was founded by Manish Jethani , Sourabh Agarwal, Prateek Agrawal and Kanishk Tyagi in 2013 credits: quickstory.yourstory.com
Dec-2014
FUNDING
Spoonjoy.com raised an undisclosed amount of angel funding from Sachin Bansal and Mekin Maheshwari the CoFounder’s and CPO’s respectively of Flipkart.com, Abhishek Goyal Founder, Tracxn! and Sahil Barua Co-Founder, Delhivery. credits: yourstory.com
May-2015
SERIES A FUNDING - $1 MILLION
SpoonJoy raised $1 Million in series A funding from SAIF Partners. credits: yourstory.com

Spoonjoy products & services

Food Delivery

With the mission to make healthy food affordable and accessible to everyone, SpoonJoy.com offers freshly cut fruits, sprouts, a combination of both, lunch, snacks on a weekly subscription basis for users. This takes out the hassle of figuring out where to get the next meal from on a daily basis and also placing repetitive orders every day. Spoonjoy delivers food to either office spaces or homes between 10am to 6pm in slots, depending on the users’ convenience. credits: yourstory.com

Spoonjoy team

Manish Jethani

Founder
Past: Assistant Vice President - Catalogue, Business Manager -tbits GlobalEducation : B.Tech -IIT RoorkeeLocation: Bengaluru

Sourabh Agrawal

Chief Technology Officer
Past: Principal Software Engineer- Unbxd inc, SDE II- Flipkart, Software Engineer- Myntra DesignsEducation : B.Tech- IIT RoorkeeLocation: Bengaluru

Prateek Agrawal

Core Team Member
Past: Associate- Mckinsey & Co, Project Consultant - Bookadda, Summer Associate- Mckinsey & CoEducation : B.Tech - IIT Roorkee, PGDM- IIM CalcuttaLocation: Bengaluru

Kanishk Tyagi

Core Team Member
Past: Senior Analyst- Decision Point Analytics, Analyst- Grail ResearchEducation : B.Tech- IIT RoorkeeLocation: Bengaluru

Sharad Lahoti

Product Management
Past: Lead Product Manager- PayUPayments, Product Manager- PayUPayments, Senior Manager- UrbantouchEducation : B.Tech- IIT KanpurLocation: Bengaluru

Rachit Watts

Core Team Member
Past: Software Engineer- Wechat India, Software Engineer- ibibo webEducation : B.Tech- IIT RoorkeeLocation: Bengaluru

Sarad Mohanan

Core Team Member
Past: Software Development Engineer- VendorScaleEducation : B.E- Mumbai UniversityLocation: Bengaluru

Spoonjoy office photos

Spoonjoy Bangalore Office Photos

( 1 photos )

Spoonjoy amusing facts

  1. 1
    SpoonJoy is founder Manish Jethani’s second effort with startups. He had earlier started up with an idea on the lines of a B2B reverse auctioning called Vendors Scale but it did not take off. credits: yourstory.com
  2. 2
    Spoonjoy.com receives about 350-400 orders a day, almost 90% of which comes from offices and the remaining 10% from homes. credits: yourstory.com

Spoonjoy office locations

Bangalore Office
SpoonJoy, No 31/9, Krimson Square Annexure, Roopena Agrahara, Hosur Road,, Adjacent building to Vishal Mega Mart., Bengaluru
Bangalore
Karnataka 560068
084313 14141

People also viewed

SignUp/Login
1-Step Login | Get unlimited access!
This is the alert