Owned Manufacturing locations
Suppliers and assosiates
Unilever products used per day
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) is India's largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company with a heritage of over 80 years in India and touches the lives of two out of three Indians.
HUL works to create a better future every day and helps people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others.
With over 35 brands spanning 20 distinct categories such as soaps, detergents, shampoos, skin care, toothpastes, deodorants, cosmetics, tea, coffee, packaged foods, ice cream, and water purifiers, the Company is a part of the everyday life of millions of consumers across India. Its portfolio includes leading household brands such as Lux, Lifebuoy, Surf Excel, Rin, Wheel, Fair & Lovely, Pond’s, Vaseline, Lakmé, Dove, Clinic Plus, Sunsilk, Pepsodent, Closeup, Axe, Brooke Bond, Bru, Knorr, Kissan, Kwality Wall’s and Pureit.
The Company has over 16,000 employees and has an annual turnover of INR 30,170 crores (financial year 2014 – 15). HUL is a subsidiary of Unilever, one of the world’s leading suppliers of fast moving consumer goods with strong local roots in more than 100 countries across the globe with annual sales of €48.4 billion in 2014. Unilever has 67.25% shareholding in HUL.
Our Vision is to help people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. We will inspire people to take small everday actions that can add up to a big difference for the world. We will develop new ways of doing business that will allow us to double the size of our country while reducing our environmental impact.
Our mission is to add Vitality to life. We meet everyday needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
HUL office photos
office photos( 8 photos )
HUL office locations
HUL amusing facts
- 1On 17th October 2008 , HUL completed 75 years of corporate existence in India.
- 2HUL helped 2 million children across the world, through Unilever's ongoing partnership with Save the Children, UNICEF and the World Food Programme.
- 3HUL provided half a million meals in the UK in partnership with Oxfam through the campaign #ClearAPlate.
- 4In the US, HUL has been working with Free The Children for We Day, celebrating the accomplishments of thousands of inspiring young people.
- 5HUL reached 20 thousand children in over 100 schools in Indonesia with hygiene education programs and sanitation facilities.
- 6In India, together with their NGO partners, HUL is helping over 115 million people through health and sanitation programs.
- 7In Brazil, HUL is committed to help more than 1 billion people to improve their health and hygiene conditions.