|http://www.flipkart.com||10 Years Old|
|1001-5000 Employees||Private company|
Daily Page Visits
No. of Products
Shipments per month
Visits per month (Estimated)
Hello! It's nice of you to take the time to get to know us better. Here are some things about us that we thought you might like to know. Flipkart went live in 2007 with the objective of making books easily available to anyone who had internet access. Today, we're present across various categories including movies, music, games, mobiles, cameras, computers, healthcare and personal products, home appliances and electronics, stationery, perfumes, toys, apparels, shoes – and still counting!
Be it our path-breaking services like Cash on Delivery, a 30-day replacement policy, EMI options, free shipping - and of course the great prices that we offer, everything we do revolves around our obsession with providing our customers a memorable online shopping experience. Then there's our dedicated Flipkart delivery partners who work round the clock to personally make sure the packages reach on time.
So it's no surprise that we're a favourite online shopping destination.
To become the amazon of India
Providing a delightful customer experience
Flipkart products & services
E- selling across all categories
Cash on delivery service
Digiflip - consumer electronics
Citron - electronic appliances
flippd - apparels
Flipkart office photos
Office Photos( 22 photos )
New Bangalore office photos( 48 photos )
Flipkart office locations
Andhra Pradesh 530016
Flipkart amusing facts
- 1There was a time when FlipKart used to operate out of an office which had a rent of like 8,000/- per month. It had no power backup, no AC, and almost no-windows. Customer service was always kick ass, despite all adversities.
- 2Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal are not related.
- 3Legally, Flipkart is not an Indian company since it is registered inSingapore and majority of its shareholders are foreigners. Because foreign companies are not allowed to do multi-brand e-retailing in India, Flipkart sells goods in India through a company called WS Retail
- 4Tiger Global ( Investors ) made a cold call on their customer support number to reach out to Bansal-duo to make an investment offer.
- 5"Sachin plays kickass Quake3. When a bunch of folks joined flipkart a year back he defeated almost all of us by a major margin." as told by an employee
- 6First book sold at flipkart was "John Woods Leaving Microsoft to Change the World"
- 7Sachin Bansal repeated IIT-JEE :P First time his rank was 2400 something .. next time it was AIR 47 :)
- 8Flipkart is not yet profitable !
- 9Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal both went to St. Anne's Convent School, later joined IIT Delhi Computer science