|http://www.db.com||147 Years Old|
|10000+ Employees||Private company|
Deutsche bank impact
Countries present in
about Deutsche bank
Deutsche Bank is a leading global investment bank with a strong and profitable private clients franchise. A leader in Germany and Europe, the Bank is continuously growing in North America, Asia and key emerging markets. With more than 78,000 employees in over 70 countries worldwide, Deutsche Bank offers unparalleled financial services throughout the world. The Bank competes to be the leading global provider of financial solutions for demanding clients creating exceptional value for its shareholders and people.
"We aspire to be the leading client-centric global universal bank
1. We serve shareholders best by putting our clients first and by building a global network of balanced businesses underpinned by strong capital and liquidity.
2. We value our German roots and remain dedicated to our global presence.
3. We commit to a culture that aligns risks and rewards, attracts and develops talented individuals, fosters teamwork and partnership and is sensitive to the society in which we operate."
Through our economic success and competitive international presence, we create value for our shareholders, our clients, our employees and society at large while up holding stringent environmental and social norms to support a sustainable future.Applying high standards of ethics and integrity, we strive to be a reliable partner to our stakeholders at all times. We also engage in open dialogue with the public in order to foster understanding on topics of mutual interest.
Deutsche bank story
Deutsche bank products & services
Private & Business Clients
Asset & Wealth Management
Corporate Banking & Securities
Global Transaction Banking
Non-Core Operations Unit
The Chief Operating Office (COO)
Deutsche bank team
Deutsche bank office photos
Deutsche Bank worldwide office photos( 21 photos )
Deutsche Bank london office inside photos( 16 photos )
Deutsche Bank Russia Office inside Photos( 26 photos )
Deutsche Bank Office inside Photos( 16 photos )
Deutsche bank office locations
Deutsche bank amusing facts
- 1Deutsche Bank's art collection is bigger than that of the Louvres.
- 2In 2009, it was the largest foreign exchange dealer in the world, with a market share of 21%.
- 3The company's logo Slash in a square was designed in 1972 and is world-renowned blue logo. It meant to represent growth within a risk-controlled framework.
- 4Anshu Jain, Co-CEO of Deutsche Bank has a passion for wildlife and a vision for a greener planet.