|http://www.credit-suisse.com||117 Years Old|
|10000+ Employees||Public company|
Credit Suisse impact
Offices around the globe
Countries present in
People benefited from Credit Suisse’s microfinance activities
about Credit Suisse
As one of the world’s leading banks, Credit Suisse is committed to delivering financial experience and expertise to corporate, institutional and government clients and to ultrahigh-net-worth and high-net-worth individuals worldwide, in addition to affluent and retail clients in Switzerland. Its integrated business model combines the resources of our two divisions- Private Banking & Wealth Management and Investment Banking- allowing it to provide comprehensive solutions to clients. Credit Suisse has operations in over 50 countries and employ 45,100 individuals from approximately 150 different nations. Its long term ratings are: Moody’s A1, Standard & Poor’s A, Fitch Ratings A.
Our vision is to become the world’s most admired bank, renowned for our expertise in Private Banking, Asset Management and Investment Banking , and most valued for our advice, innovation and execution.
We set new standards in partnering with our clients and providing them with integrated financial solutions.
Cultural diversity is essential to our success.
We strive to create an open, respectful workplace that encourages people to work together and with our clients to deliver superior products, services and results and support the success and prosperity of our stakeholders.
Credit Suisse products & services
Loans and Advances
Credit Suisse office locations
Credit Suisse amusing facts
- 1The company was tainted by mid-1980s charges of laundering drug money from Turkey and Bulgaria. Although the company denied the charges and, technically, money laundering was not illegal unless the money was used to buy drugs, the stain remained.
- 2In 1980, Rainer Gut shifted the company's focus from traditional Swiss banking practices, which emphasized security and caution, to world investment banking and money management.
- 3Credit Suisse has been the Swiss Football Association's principal sponsor since 1993. Half the funding it provides is earmarked for young talent.
- 4Tennis Ace Roger Federer is the ambassador for Credit Suisse since November 2009.
- 5Since June 2010, Credit Suisse has been greenhouse gas neutral on a worldwide basis.