I was interviewed on-campus
at Anna University Chennai for
Test Group Discussion HR Interview
- Section 1: Quantitative Aptitude
- Section 2: Verbal Questions
- Section 3: Technical Questions.
1)Two fathers,Two sons went for hunting.Each person killed a Rabbit,then what is the minimum number of rabbit killed?
2)Ladder and Area based questions.
Verbal Questions are related to grammar.
Technical: One long C# program and 15 questions from it. Concentrated more on OOPS , DBMS
Group Discussion Topic
Facebook Vs Google+,Higher Education in India Vs Higher Education abroad,Education System in India,Mobile Phone-Boon or Bane,C# Vs Java.
- Question 1: Tell me about yourself (try to tell all responsibilities undertaken)?
- Question 2: Tell me about your Strengths and weaknesses?
- Question 3: Where u see yourself 5 years from today?
- Question 4: Tell me about the projects which you have done?
None of us know on what basis the selection was done. Out of the fifteen people shortlisted
after GD, hardly 8 or 9 were interviewed properly by HR. The last 2 or 3 were just asked to tell
about themselves. When I asked them of what use, I, as an IT engineer could be to their
company, those people simply said they use computers for problem solving.
Well the brand name and the pay is extremely good, so anyone who feels lucky can try for it.
Read Full post...