Bhushan Steel Management trainee interview
I was interviewed on-campus at NIT Jalandhar for Management trainee role at Bhushan Steel
Test Other Interview HR Interview
No. of Questions
- Section 1: TECHNICAL
Most questions were from Indiabix.com And as i prepared technical questions from the same site so it was a bit easy for me to crack the test.The level of the test was good.but if one is having interest in technical subjects.HE/She will definitely crack it.
Just prepare Production engineering,and Thermodynamics.Most questions were from these two fields.But it was a totally mixed test so questions were from all the areas. Prepare the related sections from Indiabix.com.
- Question 1: Tell me about yourself.
- Question 2: What was your internship Project?
- Question 3: Why u want to join a production company?
- Question 4: What your father do?
- Question 5: How many points you give to your father on the scale of 10 on corruption?
- Question 6: Generally children of policeman are not interested in studies,how u passed the exam?
- Question 7: What are different quality control tools,write them on a sheet of paper.
- Question 8: What you know about six sigma?
It was not that tough,So be confident.Interview was mixed Technical + HR. Tell them about your areas of interest and they will ask u questions from these subjects.
Just work on your areas of interest specially production engineering.
- Question 1: Are you comfortable in working in odisha?
- Question 2: What was your 3rd year project?(again)
- Question 3: The job is little rough,are u comfortable in it?
It went for just 5 minutes.and questions was too general. Just say them,U r comfortable with everything what they want :)
NO as such tips for this round,just say them,u can work in any type of environment.
Technical In written test and your areas of interest during interview,Mainly they were checking ur confidence and ur desire to work in a production company.Just keep preparing your technical subjects.
- nptel videos on manufacturing processes.,
Just be chill and confident.Preparation is the only key to success.
Motivation for applying
I have interest in technical subjects and wanted a core job so that my experience will help me applying for M.S. after sometime.
Yeah,Actually my father is in U.P. Police so during my interview,there was a good discussion on U.P. Police,The corruption involved in it and how much i think my father is involved in it :) I was waiting for more technical questions,but they asked less such questions.
Read Full post...