Bank of America Investment banking interview
- Section 1: Verbal Ability
- Section 2: Basic Programming
- Section 3: Quant aptitude
- Section 4: Logical Reasoning
They allowed walk-in interviews as well; so even if you were not shortlisted earlier, go there and ask to the SPO guys for walk-ins.
- Question 1: Why finance? Why not your core branch?
- Question 2: Questions regarding financial intruments like derivatives, forwards-futures, options etc.
- Question 3: How would you fit in? (give me some reasons to hire you)
- Question 4: Some highlights from your resume?
- Question 5: What does Bank of America do?
- Question 6: What is investment banking?
Questions will be asked on finance. If you have mentioned some finance/economics related project or course; be prepared to explain it.
I was also asked a puzzle (standard one).
Topics- 1. Android vs ios | 2. Five things you'll need to survive in a jungle for 1 month | 3. How to prevent another Lehmann brothers like disaster?
- coursera notes,
- Hull (for Finance),
- Inside Job - Movie,
- too big to fail,
- Coursera.org Courses,