Accenture Business analyst interview
-In my interview there were 3 members . They will divide candidates in such way that they each one will observe only one candidate and he will make notes on you.
- Question 1: Tell me something about you the most usual question in an interview?
- Question 2: Why you want to join a non core company?
- Question 3: Where do you see yourself after 3 years ?
- Question 4: Do you have any doubts about company?
Where do you see yourself after 3 years - It should be based on profile . My answer was I would like to see myself in cost estimation , supply chain management if I'm getting placed in a core company.
My interview was very short it took hardly 5- 10 minutes.
- Your answer should match with the profile of job.
- Keep calm
- Ask some logical doubts in last like why companies are not disclosing names of their clients etc which shows that you have gone through companies website .
- Question 1: Same question tell me something about you and in last they asked do you have any doubts ?
- Question 2: They asked about my summer internship?
- Question 3: They asked me about my project work?
- Question 4: why you want to join Accenture ?
- Question 5: Tell me one thing that you have done in your engineering that is not a part of curriculum?
- Question 6: Do you know any programming languages ?
- In reply to my project I said that I haven't started working on that because my partner is not leaving in hostel.
- In response to curriculum I said that I used excel solver and goal seek function in my practical work to save my time. And then ask me about these functions.
- I said sorry Sir but I used to do programming in my 12th class but after that i was not able to continue . But i would love to do it again . then he ask how much time do you need to learn a language . In response to this I said it depends upon mentors . then he said we don't have mentors in Accenture . In reply i said it is easily to learn from a friend than mentor. And he laughed.
- Try to crack some jokes if you are good in it.
- Question 1: Tell me about yourself in 5 lines ?
- Question 2: Compare you hometown with Surat ? And give me 3 good point about both of them ?
- Question 3: What advice would you give to a 15 year old Shubham and 40 year old Shubham ?
- 15 year old advice these question is generally asked to see what part of like you would like to change . My answer was go and start preparing , field is not a barrier its all about your hard work . Most important thing is to stay focused . Competition is very tough out their. So start preparing and field doesn't matter i said again.
- 40 year old - Give an idea about you future plan- I said its my age of learning I don't have any responsibility of my parents family etc . Go out and learn as more as you can . After certain age you need to take responsibility of your parents and family members . So plan accordingly.